Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: "New" PF Hat Group Buy: Feeler

As the OP, given a chance for a hat to come out, or a chance for a Gen 5/G43 Gadget, I think I’d rather have a chance on the SCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Yeah, no hats this year. Sorry. Next year. Soon™. Whatever.

I will have some (probably too many) t-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies available any day now. They're actually on the taudevgroup website now (because I'm too cheap/poor to pay for another web store), I just need to alter the copy from the default. Unfortunately, they are produced on demand (on super fancy high-end DTG printers) so there's no inventory. I have no idea what the order deadline to have them by Christmas is, but I'm sure it's rapidly approaching.
    Just ordered one of the coolio black on black items. Great choice to offer those. Will be back for some short sleeve stuff in the spring!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Count me in.....
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

So I know this thread is lengthy, and a lot of things have changed. Another hat has been on my mind for a few months, and I was trying to think of something that I would like to represent by wearing a hat. This forum is definitely something I would wear a hat for.

American made, no button, unstructured, with Velcro size adjuster would be pretty much my ideal set up. But I've lived with a button on my hat for along time and could continue to do so, I've worn structured hats before and it's not the end of the world, as long as it fits the Velcro sizing isn't that important. I've never had a mesh back, but would be cool with or without mesh.

Basically, I'm not picky about the hat to much as long as the final product comes together well. The only thing I am picky about is having a hat that doesn't scream gun, but is a subtle hint to those who know. I also wouldn't go for blaze orange...

More or less just wondering if this is still in the works.

-Cory

Soon-ish™...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Annual bump...

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Heh. I’d wear one if it has enough room for a pony tail. All the Motorsports hats I have and just one is comfortable for women w long hair.

I don't wear hats that often anymore but I'd be in for a quality PF hat.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Only if it's a fedora.

Black with an orange PF, unstructured, strap back? Kinda like 47brand?

Or Soon™?

-Cory

User Tag List