Page 260 of 675 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 6747

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

I’m new on forum and to shotguns . Bird hunted with HK Benelli black eagle I think it was called still have it. I’m looking for the best price on a Beretta 1301T Marine. I don’t fine a lot of the Marine finish in stock. I plan to do the Magpul stock and fore-end grip and etc. . I think that will look good .
    I read the entire link on the 1301 it was very good and I learned a bunch from it.
    Thanks
    Jon

Hey guys, I just saw a buddy installed this on the partial rear slot of the Zhukov handguard. Looks like it might be a solid solution, though I don't have first hand experience.

https://www.impactweaponscomponents....-detach-sling/

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Finally had time to put my kit on.....

I had to hit the handguard with a deadblow to seat into the front adapter once mounted. But, its nice and flush now. I need to take it back off the adjust the detent on the lockring though.

| 92 Centennial x 2 | 92-Stock Competition | 92 Combat x 2 |
    | 92 Brigadier Tactical | 92G-SD | 92 Elite II in 9mm, 9x21 and 357SIG |
    | CZ SP01 Shadow | CZ P-01 in ODG | CZ-97 | Walther P5 |
    | SIG/SAN 553R | SIG/SAN 553-Diopter | SIG/SAN 551-2 SP SWAT |

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PGT View Post
    I had to hit the handguard with a deadblow to seat into the front adapter once mounted. But, its nice and flush now. I need to take it back off the adjust the detent on the lockring though.

Yeah- my front adapter takes some “persuasion” each time I put it on. I find that I can get it seated by cranking down on the Nordic locking nut, then backing it off to merely “snug” after the adapter is fully seated on the handguard.

As an aside, I’m really pleased that the pins on the handguard that engage with the receiver are made of metal. I managed to break the plastic ones off from my OEM handguard at some point (maybe by cranking down too hard on the Nordic locking nut?).

Man I finally got to check out a 1301T, shocked how small and light it is. Jonesing for one!

Project complete! The Briley trigger group is installed, so I'm now 922 (r) compliant. I cut the Nordic spring to mag length +17", and that was just right to hold 7 shells.

Name:  IMG_6542.jpg
Views: 2572
Size:  9.6 KB
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Is there any compelling reason to use the Nordic clamp? It seems like overkill for the short +2 mag extension unless I will mount something on it.

This thing is going to be a PIA to disassemble for cleaning, and that will make even more of a pain.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

As someone who couldn't get on this deal back when they were $650, would the Viper camo-print versions be functionally identical to the Tactical models?

If the Beretta website is correct, the 1301 Viper is NOT the same. It says it still has a fixed cylinder bore choke, not the removable Optima HP choke tubes.

Thanks. Couldn't tell the difference on a supplier website, should have gone directly to Beretta.

Since I know almost nothing about shotguns, how important is the upgrade of having the removable Optima HP choke tubes over the fixed cylinder bore chokes? I get that in theory it allows you to find what works best with your chosen load, but wondering if in practice it's worth the extra expense since it looks like the older models are no longer available at the sale prices from earlier this year.

User Tag List