Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: P30 Sight Options in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by wrt81 View Post
    I ordered some Trijicon HDs from their website for my P30 a few days ago...all HD sights have about an 8 week lead time, so it looks like they won't be shipping for another 8 weeks.
    I ordered mine two days ago. I went back to the web site yesterday and did notice a banner announcing an eight week estimated ship date. Technically truth in advertising, but would have been nice to know before I ordered. I'm guessing a premature response to threads both here and at HKPro.

Still a fan of the Heinie Straight Eights, got mine in 4 days.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKilla View Post
    I ordered mine two days ago. I went back to the web site yesterday and did notice a banner announcing an eight week estimated ship date. Technically truth in advertising, but would have been nice to know before I ordered. I'm guessing a premature response to threads both here and at HKPro.
    This was posted at HKPro in the thread and on AR15.com

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Still a fan of the Heinie Straight Eights, got mine in 4 days.
    quick question, off topic -- do you shoot a P30/s or the original DA/SA P30 with no thumb safety?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    quick question, off topic -- do you shoot a P30/s or the original DA/SA P30 with no thumb safety?
    No manual safety, just the teutonic awesomeness that is DA/SA........ ?

Obviously doesn't seem to be holding you back.

Did you also try LEM, and make a conscious decision to go TDA and take the heavier DA initial trigger to get the SA trigger, or were you thinking something different?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Obviously doesn't seem to be holding you back.

Did you also try LEM, and make a conscious decision to go TDA and take the heavier DA initial trigger to get the SA trigger, or were you thinking something different?
    I don't believe I have fired an LEM. Honestly my wife started me on the P30 V3. She started eyeballing one around January 2011. That in turn led me to PT.com and Todd's testing of the HK. It was a gun I did not want to like. But I could not argue with my results, and picked one up for myself in June, 2011. I took Speed Kills / Get SOM in September of that year and found it to work well. I guess I didn't know that TDA was "hard" and made it work. I won't rehash other threads, but I feel TDA has improved my overall shooting. I would not trade the past 19 months of learning for time on any other gun. Would I suggest TDA for the occasional shooter? Sure, as long as they keep the first shot honest and work the transition. Hopefully I have answered your question.

User Tag List