Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USPSA, sixgun style

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    It's where you drop your center of gravity and push off with your off-foot to accellerate quickly.
    I'm at best, doing a fast walk, so it probably won't help much.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I'm not exactly a crack shot at this type of match, but I'm having an irrational desire to shoot this gun in a match for the fun of probably running the oldest gun in the match.

(I'll pass on using 1920s style bullet loops.)
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 10-01-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'm not exactly a crack shot at this type of match, but I'm having an irrational desire to shoot this gun in a match for the fun of probably running the oldest gun in the match.

(I'll pass on using 1920s style bullet loops.)
    Okay, now you’ve got me thinking dangerously, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Okay, now you’ve got me thinking dangerously, too.
    I'll have to check my supply to see if I have enough LRN cartridges to shoot a match. Nothing else wold really be suitable.

Well, you can LAMR wadcutters or semiwadcutters and save the roundnose for speed loads.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

I'll have to check my supply to see if I have enough LRN cartridges to shoot a match. Nothing else wold really be suitable.
    The Federal American Eagle 158 grain LRN are super cheap and shoot very clean if your gun likes them.

Site Supporter
    I put 100 light RNL loads together over the weekend. Prolly ought to have more to them if I’m going to possibly have to knock down steel.
    Last edited by Duelist; 10-01-2019 at 04:43 PM.

The Federal American Eagle 158 grain LRN are super cheap and shoot very clean if your gun likes them.
    Which is all relative. I haven't seen super cheap .38s in a long time.

Although the $5 Winchester defend on close out at Walmart qualify. I just wish I could have found more than 2 boxes

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Which is all relative. I haven't seen super cheap .38s in a long time.

Although the $5 Winchester defend on close out at Walmart qualify. I just wish I could have found more than 2 boxes
    I reckon given the current economy and the value of a buck, $0.33 a round is a pretty good price for 158gr LRN.

I reckon given the current economy and the value of a buck, $0.33 a round is a pretty good price for 158gr LRN.
    I wish I thought that was cheap.

I got a couple cases of perfecta recently. I think after shipping it was .18cpr

User Tag List