Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID 19: Violence; Threats; Criminal Activity

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Probably better than taxing corporate stock buy backs and there's going to be a lot of those coming up.
    Is there talk of actually taxing buybacks? Seems pretty stupid as a buyback implies someone is selling, and unless those sales aren't subject to the tax code they'll be collecting tax revenue somewhere....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Don't give the Chinese any additional ideas.

Dragons anyone?
    Thinking small. How about velociraptors?

Prolific pack hunters would be more problematic.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Thinking small. How about velociraptors?
    For awhile, Sam Harris was asking all his podguests whether they would be for or against creating a "clone" T-Rex.

Personally, I'm against. Because I think idiots would do with T-Rexes what they've done with hogs, artificially expanding their range by taking them where they aren't and releasing them so they can charge people to come hunt them.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I draw the line at fisher cats wearing my underwear! (Let alone toting a rifle.)
    And it's now too late to edit. (sickly grin)

Write the Sentence Good!

"...what he was doing in my pajamas, I'll never know."
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I'm just wondering why all the vaccinated folks are so scare of the virus if they are vaccinated. Why be scare just it's funny how many are so scared of it are obese and fat.

I have a big issue with people guilt tripping people like thinking it's my responsibility that you want to be safe. It's not my problem and I don't care. When I was unemployed for 8 months no one cared about me so why so I care about you and your family? The hypocrisy is great from the the people who worship the big potato. 🥔

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post

Write the Sentence Good!

As long as you weren't in them at the same time, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I'm just wondering why all the vaccinated folks are so scare of the virus if they are vaccinated. Why be scare just it's funny how many are so scared of it are obese and fat.

I have a big issue with people guilt tripping people like thinking it's my responsibility that you want to be safe. It's not my problem and I don't care. When I was unemployed for 8 months no one cared about me so why so I care about you and your family? The hypocrisy is great from the the people who worship the big potato. 🥔
    Had I been your friend or neighbor, I would have cared. Most of us have concern for our fellow men and women and their children. About the virus. I have various ailments, and at least one of them will eventually kill me. I'm vaccinated but fear that covid would hasten my death. Yes. I'm scared of the stuff.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post

Not everyone has the option to be vaccinated due to age or health issues.

While most people who are vaccinated don’t have to be scared of getting a serious case of COVID themselves they still have to deal with all the second and third order social and economic effects on themselves, their kids, family and friends.

Caring about people is a two way street. Your posts make it pretty clear you only care about yourself so ……

Caring for people is one thing, being forced to care about others is another.

I’m on my 7th deployment, was just in Afghanistan and now working OAR. I care but some of these issues people are scared of it’s hilarious when you should be worried about other issues.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post

Write the Sentence Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    As long as you weren't in them at the same time, not that there's anything wrong with that.
    @Hambo - That's an old Groucho Marx line.

User Tag List