Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Koala AIWB Mag Pouch

I don't know how I missed this thread...but great concept, Tom. And judging from the comments, great execution.

May need to have one sooner than later.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    That’s the next step. My plan was to take pics last night for an email campaign using my list and also posting here with some instructions. It’ll be a password protected product for the first week or so. The plan is to sell for around $40 alone and $30 with a holster. We’re gonna offer it at the $30 price for a bit to allow prior customers to get the benefit new customers get but also as an intro sale.
    Step away from the computer and build the first batch already
    Last edited by STI; 08-02-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar
    We've got a new old product that we'd like to release for past customers, friends, and long time followers. If you've kept up you've probably seen a few pouches we've tried, and the Koala is the final configuration, or rather the first. We spend some time trying to get things right for everyone but at the end of the day the long line of holes solves the problems we saw in various prototypes and the first round of testing went over better than we'd ever imagined.

Details... They're gonna be $40 alone and $30 with a holster. That's great if you're a new customer but the long time supporters always get hosed with stuff like this so we're gonna do our best to make sure everyone who's been along for the ride gets the same benefits. The following link is for the pouch on sale at $30. Shipping will be USPS Flat Rate, not an easy way to get around that just yet but we're looking. Colors will still have some upcharge but we work at keeping the most common stuff the same price. The link is password protected, use marsupial to get in. Everything else is the same as before.

Shipping will be quoted as the same 1-3 weeks as usual. We've got some ready to go and more almost there but it's better to play it safe on timing. If there are any special requirements please let us know. We've always supported those who seek training and will continue to do so.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Demo pictures / video?

I'm wondering about a demo for how these play well with center line blades, please?

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    I'm wondering about a demo for how these play well with center line blades, please?
    Stop it. Follow the link, send the man $37.20 (it's in your couch cushions) and stop bothering him so he can build and ship all our mag pouches

Quote Originally Posted by nucci View Post
    Stop it. Follow the link, send the man $37.20 (it's in your couch cushions) and stop bothering him so he can build and ship all our mag pouches
    I've already ordered one but would still like to know more about how it might work better with center line blades than other aiwb mag carrier designs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Order placed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by nucci View Post
    Already sent in my order and there are others in this thread whom have it in their Blessed hands that have the skills to share their experiences. [emoji12]

And stay out of my couch cushions! My wife doesn't know about my hiding place!
    Last edited by GNRPowdeR; 08-04-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Will this work with HK USP mags?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I've already ordered one but would still like to know more about how it might work better with center line blades than other aiwb mag carrier designs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Hope the picture is not too dark. Didn’t think about that I was wearing dark clothing. If it’s too dark I’ll try to get a lighter picture later.

User Tag List