Page 354 of 431 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

@wonkybritches

Do you already have a compact carry or just a standard compact?
    I bought the TJIAB to put in my regular compact(12lb spring) and when comparing it to my compact carry with a LTT 12lb spring installed the pull is nearly identical. The TJIAB equipped pistol has a different trigger break location, I feel the trigger breaks further back, but I'm not sure I'd replace my compact carry's trigger system with another TJIAB. In fact, I don't intend to.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jwperry; 02-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    Another benefit of sending it in is that they do a once over on the firearm just to make sure everything is running as it should. If you do send it in, I would seriously consider also getting new sights, the carry levers (assuming you want to change it to a G model without the safety) and the low profile slide release lever.

Way ahead of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    @wonkybritches

Do you already have a compact carry or just a standard compact?
    I bought the TJIAB to put in my regular compact(12lb spring) and when comparing it to my compact carry with a LTT 12lb spring installed the pull is nearly identical. The TJIAB equipped pistol has a different trigger break location, I feel the trigger breaks further back, but I'm not sure I'd replace my compact carry's trigger system with another TJIAB. In fact, I don't intend to.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    I just have the plain Jane px4 compact. Sending her off tomorrow to get some work done now that I’ve shot it and verified that it’s waaaaaay better than the internet would have you believe.

Maybe this Langdon guy is on to something.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1965
Size:  31.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 1558
Size:  29.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 2420
Size:  32.1 KB

My Olight PL Mini 2 came in the mail today. Perfect fit, blinding output, rechargeable, and easy to use buttons. I was using a TLR-3, but the Olight has 4x the output, and its lever makes it easier to attach.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    Another benefit of sending it in is that they do a once over on the firearm just to make sure everything is running as it should. If you do send it in, I would seriously consider also getting new sights, the carry levers (assuming you want to change it to a G model without the safety) and the low profile slide release lever.

Have you or anyone else sent guns off to Langdon Tactical before? What kind of turnaround time do they have?

Quote Originally Posted by wonkybritches View Post
    Have you or anyone else sent guns off to Langdon Tactical before? What kind of turnaround time do they have?
    I have not sent guns off to them, only bought them. The turnaround time would depend on the work that you are having done.

Quote Originally Posted by wonkybritches View Post
    I just sent 2 slides to them for RDS milling. Their website says 3-4 weeks turnaround for this service. I would imagine other services would be different though.

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    I just sent 2 slides to them for RDS milling. Their website says 3-4 weeks turnaround for this service. I would imagine other services would be different though.
    Just got shipping notification that slides will be delivered tues (3/19)

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    Just got shipping notification that slides will be delivered tues (3/19)
    Can’t wait to hear your review/thoughts.

Has anyone on the forum got theirs back yet? I haven’t heard much or seen much since Mr. Langdon’s announcement. I’m eager for photos, videos, and reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Can’t wait to hear your review/thoughts.

Has anyone on the forum got theirs back yet? I haven’t heard much or seen much since Mr. Langdon’s announcement. I’m eager for photos, videos, and reviews!
    They actually arrived a day earlier than tracking said they would! [emoji16][emoji16]

I have to say that I am very impressed with the outcome and the service. I sent the slides stripped thinking that would make it easier, but Amy called and said they needed the parts. I sent those, but that was a week later. I don’t know if that delayed anything, but was totally my fault if it did. Slides arrived today completely reassembled and cerakoted in FDE - even the Glock adapter plates (all of them) have been cerakoted! The slides look great, but due to my work schedule I won’t be able to shoot them until at least Thursday.

User Tag List