Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Details out on Glock 17M

I like the slide melt. Don't care for the mag well. Would have liked forward cocking serrations. I'm sure it will work...

There's a slide melt?
    #RESIST

Me likey. Very subtle yet big changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    There you go. Probably someone from inservice yesterday.

Looks a lot like a Glock...
    Last-night i got listen to one my Sgt brag about getting one of the earliest inservice slots so he could get the new gun sooner. He spent about 10 minutes explaining how this gun was better.Well you can't talk about guns an expect me to not get excited. Got all excited for him and asked if they finally fixed the grip angle. He just flicked me off and drove away...

Hahah some guys are to easy to mess with...
    Last edited by Flea; 08-16-2016 at 09:04 AM.

The first person to say "Take my money" needs to logout and go directly to Glocktalk where blind adherence is not only accepted but encouraged. Your PF membership will be reviewed.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Last-night i got listen to one my Sgt brag about getting one of the earliest inservice slots so he could get the new gun sooner. He spent about 10 minutes explaining how this gun was better.Well you can't talk about guns an expect me to not get excited. Got all excited for him and asked if they finally fixed the grip angle. He just flicked me off and drove away...

Hahah some guys are to easy to mess with...
    I have no idea when I'll get one now. I took an early slot too, but since the guns weren't delivered in time...

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Well, it is a 9mm polymer gun with ambi controls and improved ergos. Go pull one of your 9mm HKs out of the closet and look at it. The new Glock will be close. Not as good but close.
    Yep. But if the availability of parts and ease of service are still there - and they are - and the ergos more closely approximate the VP9 then why buy the VP9?

I ADORE my VP9s but... If the frame of the new GLOCK feels as nice as the current (I wish they had integrated a small beaver tail) I probably would have purchased one GLOCK, rented a VP9 and conducted a series of times, scored drills.

Upon doing this several times fastest time/highest score wins. Unless the differential is so minute in favor of the HK - in which I would go with the GLOCK.

Here in flooded BTR I'm wearing my VP9.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    The first person to say "Take my money" needs to logout and go directly to Glocktalk where blind adherence is not only accepted but encouraged. Your PF membership will be reviewed.
    Take...my....uh...take.... hrmm....

*logs out*

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Take...my....uh...take.... hrmm....

*logs out*

HAHAHAHAHA. It was almost like I was JUST trolling YOU.

Fin, look at the top of the page.
    Last edited by StraitR; 08-16-2016 at 09:21 AM.

User Tag List