Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kramer Horsehide Leather OWB - Experiences/Thoughts?

I have a Kramer horsehide scabbard for a Redhawk and it's a great holster. Nature's kydex is right.

If not Kramer then look into Ryan Grizzle for horsehide.

I have a Kramer IWB for my G19 and it's bombproof. Have run it through a couple ECQC classes as well as more standard stuff and it performs really well.

I used a Kramer horsehide OWB when I carried my Kimber Desert Warrior as an off duty gun. I used it quite a bit back then and it worked well. I've mostly been using kydex lately but I've been thinking about getting a new Kramer for my M&Ps.

Banned
    Be aware that Kramer's current lead time is 6 to 9 weeks

I have used, and still use, several Kramer horsehide holsters, especially the pocket holsters and vertical scabbards, the latter mostly for revolvers. A couple of my Vertical Scabbards are the Crossdraw version, very nice for AOWB. Horsehide seems to last forever; none of mine have “worn out.”

I have a couple of the Kramer MSP Paddle Holsters, though I rarely use them.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Kramer's belt scabbard is my favorite N frame holster.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Site Supporter
    I have been using my Kramer horsehide holsters for ever twenty years. They are very durable. Just be prepared that they require break in before carry.

Is the Kramer holster being produced today at the same quality level as in past decades? I cannot answer this myself because my only experience is from ordering in September 2018 and receiving it a few months later, but still within time frame given when order was placed. Holster was made for my 640 Pro and it has absolutely zero retention, bending over it will fall out. Personally I believe this holster to be molded for a 640 and contour of the Pro. Attachment 38152

I haven’t ordered from Kramer in several years. Their horsehide belt has been my daily driver for the last decade and a literal gut check on my diet. I stopped ordering from them, because they had outstanding customer service. I found that out because they couldn’t make holsters right the first (or even the second) time.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    I haven’t ordered from Kramer in several years. Their horsehide belt has been my daily driver for the last decade and a literal gut check on my diet. I stopped ordering from them, because they had outstanding customer service. I found that out because they couldn’t make holsters right the first (or even the second) time.
    Lets see if they can do better with this holster on making it serviceable. I had meant to take care of this after the holidays but an unforeseen family situation popped up and well you know how it goes, completely forgot, till reading this thread.

User Tag List