Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SIG Rattler owner/fan-boy/nut-hugger thread

@SouthNarc how are you securing the 30 rounders in the mesh pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by underhook View Post
    @SouthNarc how are you securing the 30 rounders in the mesh pocket?
    Three of them fit perfectly in the pocket and are daisy chained together with this.

https://www.blueforcegear.com/large-loop-dapper

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Current bag is the slick Goruck GR1 21L with a Ruck Customs polymer panel that's covered in velcro and MALICE clipped into the bag. Blue Force Gear DAP accessories allow me to keep the gun where I want and mount other things to the panel. Right now the bag is loaded with The Rattler, a BFG 221 sling, 3 30 round Lancers, 2 20 round Lancers plus the one in the gun which gives me a load out of 150 rounds. A SOFTT Wide sits in the corner and in the laptop compartment is the Angel Armor plate. All in a bag 18" tall, with no MOLLE that looks like a cheap Jansport.
    Thanks for the pics. Those Blue Force DAP accessories will be just the ticket in my Dead Letter bag! Just what I've been looking for and forgot all about these. Which loop are you using for the muzzle / barrel area and well as the grip?

JW

Quote Originally Posted by Pit View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Those Blue Force DAP accessories will be just the ticket in my Dead Letter bag! Just what I've been looking for and forgot all about these. Which loop are you using for the muzzle / barrel area and well as the grip?

JW
    That’s the half-size Large Accessory Loop.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    That’s the half-size Large Accessory Loop.
    Perfect. Ordering tomorrow. Doing my part to nut hug.

JW

Not sure that sounds right....

Site Supporter
    The Modlite with the 18350 body is surprisingly tiny. I'm no lowlight expert, but I think that much illumination in such a small package really works on the Rattler, especially in some of the scenarios mentioned in the PDW thread.

That Eotech is a chunky monkey, though. It's my first one, and the height on the Unity riser really does allow for a more natural heads up view rather than almost looking over the rim of your glasses. I'm probably going with a T2 instead, and a Reptilia grip is on the way since the stock one feels too small to me. My favorite Magpul K2 allows an easy one hand hold, but it narrows towards the trigger guard and leaves two sharp points that dig into my finger.
    Name:  20200523_170101.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  31.4 KBName:  20200523_174124.jpg
Views: 1734
Size:  84.1 KBName:  20200523_174139.jpg
Views: 1284
Size:  47.4 KBName:  20200523_174158.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  79.3 KB

That eotech looks huge on that tiny gun.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    The Modlite with the 18350 body is surprisingly tiny. I'm no lowlight expert, but I think that much illumination in such a small package really works on the Rattler, especially in some of the scenarios mentioned in the PDW thread.

That Eotech is a chunky monkey, though. It's my first one, and the height on the Unity riser really does allow for a more natural heads up view rather than almost looking over the rim of your glasses. I'm probably going with a T2 instead, and a Reptilia grip is on the way since the stock one feels too small to me. My favorite Magpul K2 allows an easy one hand hold, but it narrows towards the trigger guard and leaves two sharp points that dig into my finger.
    Name:  20200523_170101.jpg
Views: 1087
Size:  31.4 KBName:  20200523_174124.jpg
Views: 1734
Size:  84.1 KBName:  20200523_174139.jpg
Views: 1284
Size:  47.4 KBName:  20200523_174158.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  79.3 KB
    Have to ask. Where on earth did you find a Hot Button in stick??

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Have to ask. Where on earth did you find a Hot Button in stick??
    I actually found two in stock at the same time at Modlite last month. One was the M-Lok, one was the rail version. I bought both to try and sold the rail one to a good friend. The laser version is currently available at a few places for any of you that have wizard eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by 757_Magnum View Post
    I actually found two in stock at the same time at Modlite last month. One was the M-Lok, one was the rail version. I bought both to try and sold the rail one to a good friend. The laser version is currently available at a few places for any of you that have wizard eyes.
    Damn. I’ve seen the laser ones are making their way out but buying NODS is way down my list. I check Modlite regularly too. I actually bought their Scout Mount and switch to try.

User Tag List