Page 10 of 431 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersauras View Post
    Damn that is good shooting Ernest. I don't think I've ever seen anyone post a video of a back to back sub 5 second run.

TDA pistols for the win!
    Thanks man!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Been a while since I've played with one. How much take up is there in single action? That's what's been making me not get a p09.

Very nicely done EL.
    I'd like to see your draw technique and reload from AIWB from the front view.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    Very nicely done EL.
    I'd like to see your draw technique and reload from AIWB from the front view.
    Awesome!
    Yeah, I have been thinking of doing a whole video on just AIWB tips and tricks kind of stuff.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yeah, I have been thinking of doing a whole video on just AIWB tips and tricks kind of stuff.
    Shoot me a line if you want me to summarize your PX4 experience and publish it.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Shoot me a line if you want me to summarize your PX4 experience and publish it.
    Yup, that is a good idea.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

By the way, Another 500 rounds thought the PX4 today. Almost exactly 300 yesterday. Brings the total up to just over 2800 rounds through the second gun now on the original clean and lube. Still 100% with 5 different types of ammo including 1k of WinClean. I might break down and clean and lube it tomorrow before the next range trip. I would do the same for pretty much any other gun I owned. I will at least add some oil, kind of like an old truck.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

By the way, Another 500 rounds thought the PX4 today. Almost exactly 300 yesterday. Brings the total up to just over 2800 rounds through the second gun now on the original clean and lube. Still 100% with 5 different types of ammo including 1k of WinClean. I might break down and clean and lube it tomorrow before the next range trip. I would do the same for pretty much any other gun I owned. I will at least add some oil, kind of like an old truck.
    I think it would be interesting if you kept pushing it honestly, see what its capable of. I'm starting to think this gun got a unfair shake, at least on our forum. Glad to see were readdressing!

So you are saying that this would be a gun that people would buy?
    This pistol would appeal to me if and only if it had ambidextrous slide releases, as I and 20% of the population are LH. Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    This pistol would appeal to me if and only if it had ambidextrous slide releases, as I and 20% of the population are LH. Nuff said!
    The PX4 Compact does have ambidextrous slide releases. I am right handed so I took the other lever off to make the gun slimmer.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List