Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The marketplace reacts to the news...

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    For real, how do you FIND a 6920 and DDM4?

How many do you have that you actually forget about these fine weapons stashed away!?
    It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I went to a small gun shop in Virginia this morning, and they had several SKS's that were dragged thru the Tapco Catalogue. They also had about 30 Ruger Mini 14's in tactical configuration, and a Barrett M82 type rifle on the wall. I was advised to take a picture, because the Mini-14's were "flying outta here", and there would be no more. I had to hold back the tears after hearing that news, and went to Virginia Arms and bought an M&P 9 JG because I'd never actually seen one in person before.

The shelves were pretty barren in both shops, and both were packed with people buying one or more firearms.
    Color me a fool, but I actually have this nagging attraction to the newer 580+ series Mini-14s with a traditional style synthetic stock. They're just ridiculously overpriced compared to any AR, Saiga, Arsenal, VEPR, ect.

M&P 9 JG? Shoulda' went with an Anzio 20mm.

"Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

My goal at the gunshow tomorrow is to trade two Beta mags for a Colt Rail Gun.............this should be good
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Color me a fool, but I actually have this nagging attraction to the newer 580+ series Mini-14s with a traditional style synthetic stock. They're just ridiculously overpriced compared to any AR, Saiga, Arsenal, VEPR, ect.

M&P 9 JG? Shoulda' went with an Anzio 20mm.

I'm a fan of my 580 stainless (albeit one of the earlier ones with the old thin barrel). If I knew I was walking into a firefight, I'd certainly much rather have one of my ARs with me, but I find it a more than acceptable companion to take with me while camping or engaging in other outdoor activities that places me amongst the sheep here in Kalifornia.

If I still lived in Wyoming, I doubt I'd even bother with it, but I think they are a perfect option for anyone in a State run by the grass fed.

Kind of wish I had picked up a second one (but that is just the hoarder in me talking...).
    Last edited by Suvorov; 12-21-2012 at 04:51 PM.

HK MR556 goes for over $7,000 on gunbroker: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=322214298

Hot damn. They only cost just over $2k new when priced normally/in normal supply.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

^holy batshit crazy

$465 winning bid for BCM BCG on EBay.

I listed a bunch of long guns on GunBroker a week ago, and almost everything is gone at what, two weeks ago, would have been called crazy prices.

Quote Originally Posted by yvk View Post
    $465 winning bid for bcm bcg on ebay.
    o m g!!!!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I listed a bunch of long guns on GunBroker a week ago, and almost everything is gone at what, two weeks ago, would have been called crazy prices.
    I put a hacked on Glock 19 on there for starting bid of $.01 with no reserve and it was already to $405 before I could edit the description with some HTML to pretty it up, like 90 seconds later.
    They once called me bkb0000...

User Tag List