Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Shopping

Looked at RS3 again. Wife told me to just buy it. Kinda scary. Started investigating ownership costs.... Front rotors... $1100. Will need a set of snow tires and wheels before winter as well. This thing is spendy, but the sound... It's just something else.

Still gotta check out the Kia. I am already averse to it, but it's worth a look.

Tried Charger again, just can't bond with it.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Looked at RS3 again. Wife told me to just buy it. Kinda scary. Started investigating ownership costs.... Front rotors... $1100. Will need a set of snow tires and wheels before winter as well. This thing is spendy, but the sound... It's just something else.

Still gotta check out the Kia. I am already averse to it, but it's worth a look.

Tried Charger again, just can't bond with it.
    A garage for your new house would be cheaper than an RS3.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Popping smoke, hopefully bringing in a very knowledgeable guy to this discussion.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Popping smoke, hopefully bringing in a very knowledgeable guy to this discussion.
    365hp, 4 doors, leather, lift back, awd or rwd, quick shifting 8-speed, launch control, electronically controlled adaptive suspension starting on GT1 trim and up, 10y100k power train warranty, Apple carplay and Android auto, and maintenance parts are not too pricey either, what's not to like?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Where you presently drive a FWD car... at least test drive a Honda Civic Si Model... 2 or 4 doors, 6 speed stick, $25k, and fun as hell to drive. Or for about about $10k more, the Type R is insanely capable little car with 300hp.
    I was just talking about these with a millenial coworker today. Even he agreed that Honda should stop supplying their designers with meth. It looks bad in pictures and a lot worse on the road.

Specs are fine, but great googly moogly the designers must have been paid by the crease.

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    I was just talking about these with a millenial coworker today. Even he agreed that Honda should stop supplying their designers with meth. It looks bad in pictures and a lot worse on the road.

Specs are fine, but great googly moogly the designers must have been paid by the crease.
    I hadn’t seen one of these lately so I did a quick search. Is this it?

Mother of God.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Mother of God.
    One pulled up next to me last night coming home and revved the engine at a stop light (I was in my 2018 Base Mustang GT). Since it was an odd highway stoplight (speed limit 70), I set the transmission to “Drag Strip” and decided to figure out who could reach the speed limit faster. Mercy rule took effect when I had 3 car lengths by the time I reached 70. He then proceeded to pull up next to me, rev his engine a bunch, and take off (probably doing 100). Kids these days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mother of God.
    Looks like a Transformer.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

The Civic Type R looks good on paper, the Stinger looks good on paper and in real life.
    #RESIST

Mother of God.
    That's the one! They have an electric blue that makes it all worse.

User Tag List