Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30SK

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post

Anyway… if you are a Glock guy, tread carefully here. Exposure to HK can get expensive… but worth it.

This is an understatement.... since buying my VP9, I now have a P2000SK, P2000, P30, and a P30L all V1. I love the VP9 but found it to be a little big for EDC for me, thus the purchase of the P2000SK. I really love the SK and that was the impetus for me to buy the other HKs. If a P30SK came out, I'm not sure Id buy..... who am I fooling. Yeah I probably would.

Regarding sights, I like the Trijicon HDs, I have them on all of my HKs except for the P30L where I have the 10-8 Performance/Fiber optic set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I agree. My hope is that the P30SK will have a close to 5" grip since the standard size grip is bigger then the standard size P2000 grip. I've found that G19 length grip is the shortest I like to go.
    I carried a P229 IWB for a long time and never had problems hiding it under a t shirt. P229 Height = 5.4

I now carry a P30S IWB and had to go up a size larger t shirt ! P30 Height = 5.43

Just that little bit made a difference.

Site Supporter
    A P2000 with TLG LEM trigger, P30 style grip and P30 sight dovetails would be my dream gun. BUT, I would give up the grip if I could only get the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    A P2000 with TLG LEM trigger, P30 style grip and P30 sight dovetails would be my dream gun. BUT, I would give up the grip if I could only get the sights.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by mluikey View Post
    I have the 10-8 Performance/Fiber optic set up.
    Are you able to easily post a shooter's POV of that set up? I am thinking of doing that same thing.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    If I could have found a decent set of sights for my P2000, I would probably never have gone back to the Glock (and my BP would be 20 points lower). But, beg as I might, Ameriglo is not going to turn out sights for the P2K family. Same same for 10-8, and Heinie, and...

If I could have found a set of Trijicon HDs for less than half-a-glock installed, I might have gone that way and still be carrying the P2000, but it wasn't to be.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    If I could have found a decent set of sights for my P2000, I would probably never have gone back to the Glock (and my BP would be 20 points lower). But, beg as I might, Ameriglo is not going to turn out sights for the P2K family. Same same for 10-8, and Heinie, and...

If I could have found a set of Trijicon HDs for less than half-a-glock installed, I might have gone that way and still be carrying the P2000, but it wasn't to be.
    It's probably too late now but there a member on HKpro that installs Trijicon HDs free and sources them for ~$120.

Give me a couple of days and I will get a pic for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Are you able to easily post a shooter's POV of that set up? I am thinking of doing that same thing.

Question? is the P2000 SK to big to be carried in front pocket of cargo pants/shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Question? is the P2000 SK to big to be carried in front pocket of cargo pants/shorts
    It is slightly larger than a G26/G27/G33.

User Tag List