Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Gun Jesus into John Wick

Get Gun Jesus into John Wick

There's a petition to get Ian from Forgotten Weapons a cameo in the next John Wick film:
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I think he would be better for something like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I signed the petition anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I think he would be better for something like the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I signed the petition anyways.
    Still, I'd like to see a few action scenes with a MAS-38 and a FG-42
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I've never cottoned to the guy's mannerisms, so I don't care to see him in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I've never cottoned to the guy's mannerisms, so I don't care to see him in a movie.
    Imagine saying "cottoned to" while complaining about someone's mannerisms. Chill the fuck out, John Wayne

Done!

I like Ian, a lot, but aside from the desires of a few gun nerds, I don't see Hollywood putting him in the next John Wick movie.

Although, speaking of John Wayne, it worked for George Plimpton in Rio Bravo, so maybe he has a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Imagine saying "cottoned to" while complaining about someone's mannerisms. Chill the fuck out, John Wayne
    You didn't imagine, I said it. Sorry my views don't merit your approval.

It also would have been more appropriate to say 'Chill the fuck out, Sir George Wharton.'

Nonetheless, having given me a stern rebuke, I imagine you were a stallion with your mate/significant other.

ETA: To clarify, I think the dude is somewhat ostentatious, hence the almost forgotten sniff and twirl of the liquor before drinking. Just doesn't trip my trigger. But, despite that, I do watch his videos now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    You didn't imagine, I said it. Sorry my views don't merit your approval.

It also would have been more appropriate to say 'Chill the fuck out, Sir George Wharton.'

Nonetheless, having given me a stern rebuke, I imagine you were a stallion with your mate/significant other.

ETA: To clarify, I think the dude is somewhat ostentatious, hence the almost forgotten sniff and twirl of the liquor before drinking. Just doesn't trip my trigger. But, despite that, I do watch his videos now and again.
    So, now that you've given him a stern rebuke yourself, I have to ask....

...how was the goat?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I'm just glad it's Gun Jesus and not Adderall Karl.

User Tag List