Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Holosun has delayed releasing new optics (e.g. red SCS) when they didn't meet requirements. I think that's a good thing. Compare that with some other companies (e.g. rhymes with Pig) that sell any product no matter how flawed. I'm not sure that's the cause here, but I'm happy to cut them some slack given the great designs they've been putting out.
    Sorry if you said this already. But where did you order your EPS from?

I fully understand the issues at hand here. More than likely supply chain constraints and I'm assuming a ton of demand since there's nothing like the EPS'. I'll have my dream carry G19 done early January. Slide is sitting here milled for the EPS. I'm just wondering if I need to grab a temporary 507k.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    Sorry if you said this already. But where did you order your EPS from?

I fully understand the issues at hand here. More than likely supply chain constraints and I'm assuming a ton of demand since there's nothing like the EPS'. I'll have my dream carry G19 done early January. Slide is sitting here milled for the EPS. I'm just wondering if I need to grab a temporary 507k.
    Hmm. That's going to require some digging. Stand by while I search my email... fuck. can't find it. Looking for the box now. Nope, no invoice in the box. Ok, figured it out. The answer is:

Brownells.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

EPS on a LTT RDO slide is going to be a *lot* lower than other options - look how low that front sight is:

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

CHPWS shipped my 6 MOA full size, but now I need to find a second one - LTT got their RDO cut Compact slides back in stock.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Please forgive me if this has been discussed earlier.

I see CHPWS is coming out with an EPS-specific plate for Glock MOS. Per the photos below, it looks a little different than the 507K plate.

Name:  2ADF30AE-6F97-4353-9D53-791FF47F955E.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  35.9 KB

Name:  C0687A6E-7A29-4DAF-ADAA-154045E65089.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  38.2 KB

Does this mean that a typical 507K plate, e.g., for an optics ready FN509, P10C, M&P, etc., won't work with the EPS? Or won't work well? Anybody tried a 507K plate with an EPS on an optics ready slide?

LTT 92 Elite RDO with 信箱

Just got home and lightly assembled the red 6 MOA 信箱 that arrived today to see how it looks before I crash and burn:

Name:  192E802D-4FEB-4D20-AC11-CBDA35BF1B28.jpg
Views: 1904
Size:  104.4 KB
    Ken

I just noticed the serial numbers on my EPS and EPS Carry are both very low. Are there really not that many in the wild?
    Ken

Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Please forgive me if this has been discussed earlier.

I see CHPWS is coming out with an EPS-specific plate for Glock MOS. Per the photos below, it looks a little different than the 507K plate.

Name:  2ADF30AE-6F97-4353-9D53-791FF47F955E.jpg
Views: 862
Size:  35.9 KB

Name:  C0687A6E-7A29-4DAF-ADAA-154045E65089.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  38.2 KB

Does this mean that a typical 507K plate, e.g., for an optics ready FN509, P10C, M&P, etc., won't work with the EPS? Or won't work well? Anybody tried a 507K plate with an EPS on an optics ready slide?
    Been looking at this as well. AFAIK the EPS bodies are slightly wider than the 507k. Hoke a d boss patterns are the same, but the bodies are just a tad wider. This would result in the optic possibly overhanging the normal 507k plate a tad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone spots a 6 moa eps let me know (in red)

Full size EPS a bit wider than Glock slide

@TAZ:
    We have a T&E sample of a red 2MOA EPS. I just mounted it yesterday on a C&H adapter plate. Plate and sight very slightly wider than a G45 slide. Battery tray on right side adds a fraction there. The C&H plate is nicely rounded and is not intrusive, IMO. ACRO P2 overhangs a 19 slide and plate and I've not noticed an issue carrying IWB.
    Hope this helps...

Edit added: I have not shot it yet-waiting for thread locker to cure. Will shoot tomorrow.
    Last edited by 1Rangemaster; 12-01-2022 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Not shot yet...

User Tag List