Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92X Performance

https://www.sight-mount.com/

You wouldn't have a back up co-witness rear sight. Looks like it sits up pretty high.

I could have swore I saw a video with a guy that had a 92 with just one of those rear sight mounts, like they have for hk.
    Last edited by 10mmfanboy; 08-09-2019 at 10:29 PM.

The problem with all mounts that attach via the dovetail cut is that they both sit way to tall and have no ability to co-witness. Me personally I find the height more of an objection that the co-witnessing with quality optics like an RMR

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta1526 View Post
    There have been RMR mounts that work with the stock rear sight dovetail on the 92 Series. I'm not sure if that's been mentioned before, but they've been around for a while.

Going back a few posts regarding G10 wraparound grips:

These are just some quick pics I took after tearing into the box this afternoon:

Look nice. How is the thickness? Closer to standard or slim grips?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Now you're talking.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Look nice. How is the thickness? Closer to standard or slim grips?

Standard for sure. I suppose they could do a slim wraparound too, or different sized backstrap.

Site Supporter
    Slim grips (like the LTT ones) and a standard blackstrap, and you have my attention.

Which is to say, I guess “If you can make a Vertec frame feel like my LTT Elite (but in a Compact or a Centurian), I might buy one for the other features (namely, the dovetailed front sight on the slide).”

But add forward serrations, a Langdon trigger job, and other LTT goodness, and that will still be a winner.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 08-11-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Slim grips (like the LTT ones) and a standard blackstrap, and you have my attention.

Which is to say, I guess “If you can make a Vertec frame feel like my LTT Elite (but in a Compact or a Centurian), I might buy one for the other features (namely, the dovetailed front sight on the slide).”

But add forward serrations, a Langdon trigger job, and other LTT goodness, and that will still be a winner.
    I am wondering how long until the slides are available via Brownell's. I've been tempted to order a Centurion, but the whole grip thing is part of what is making me want to wait. (and I think there may be some early adopters that like the normal frame and different grip options, enough to sell used)

Still waiting for the 92X Compact and Performance to hit the market...patiently...waiting. Like, checking GB every 5 minutes patiently...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Still waiting for the 92X Compact and Performance to hit the market...patiently...waiting. Like, checking GB every 5 minutes patiently...
    Right with you.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I am wondering how long until the slides are available via Brownell's. I've been tempted to order a Centurion, but the whole grip thing is part of what is making me want to wait. (and I think there may be some early adopters that like the normal frame and different grip options, enough to sell used)
    Maybe, and this is sheer speculation mind you, maybe Mr. Langdon's product that needed 15rd magazines will be a 92 compact with a rail and that slide. If not, I'm tempted to Frankenstein it.

User Tag List