Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see your 45 cal pistols!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Not my best, or most elegant, but it earned me a master classification.

Attachment 32875
    Damn, I DQ’d three rounds into that match. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Damn, I DQ’d three rounds into that match. Congratulations!
    Thanks. Sorry for your misfortune.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    "Show off your guns!" photo threads in the technical subforums, complete with a PC9111 with zero holster wear.

The ethos around here sure has changed during my semi-hiatus.

Attachment 32940
    No the pimp hand just got a little weak- some of us still shoot ;-). @Tom_Jones
    Last edited by HCM; 12-03-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye63 View Post
    My 30S is my favorite carry 45acp .. I carry Underwood 45acp +P 230gr Nosler .. a bit snappy
    Buckeye, my edc is now and has been twice before, a G30S. Each time I switched to some respectable firearms (an H&K P30SK was the last one) I was sorry and came back to the Glock. I've always heard there's a gun for each of us - the G30S, for no sensible reason, seems to be mine and I just shoot it well. Plus, I'm comfortable with the innards of Glocks and have done a few exterior tweaks (such as undercutting the trigger guard). IMO, that's one of the primary attractions of Glocks - the damn guns lend themselves to an amateur like me. My ammo choices have varied over the last couple years, but I keep coming back to Federal HST/230 grain (for edc). Having said that, I keep hearing great things about the Underwood ammo. I believe I've found the ideal holster for this pistol and me: a JMCK with the DCC clips. I have the clips all the way down and it's a perfect height for me.
    Last edited by 11B10; 12-03-2018 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Buckeye, my edc is now and has been twice before, a G30S. Each time I switched to some respectable firearms (an H&K P30SK was the last one) I was sorry and came back to the Glock. I've always heard there's a gun for each of us - the G30S, for no sensible reason, seems to be mine and I just shoot it well. Plus, I'm comfortable with the innards of Glocks and have done a few exterior tweaks (such as undercutting the trigger guard). IMO, that's one of the primary attractions of Glocks - the damn guns lend themselves to an amateur like me. My ammo choices have varied over the last couple years, but I keep coming back to Federal HST/230 grain (for edc). Having said that, I keep hearing great things about the Underwood ammo. I believe I've found the ideal holster for this pistol and me: a JMCK with the DCC clips. I have the clips all the way down and it's a perfect height for me.
    The 30S is the only Glock that I have had to undercut the trigger guard slightly... Other than that and sights its all stock

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye63 View Post
    The 30S is the only Glock that I have had to undercut the trigger guard slightly... Other than that and sights its all stock

Buckeye, forgot to mention that my standard procedure on my Glocks is to swap out the sights almost immediately. I usually use Ameriglo Pros, orange front and green rears. As for the "innards," I use a guide named "PTOOMA (as in 'pulled that one outta my a**')" that someone gave me when I bought my first 30S. It's essentially the same polishing, etc. that Glock recommends, although the pictures are much bigger - you'll understand better when you reach my advanced age. Recent discoveries in sights, however, have me reconsidering the Pros.

Ruger P97DC

Springfield Operator

S&W 625

The bottom one is a 4506-1

I can't find pics of my M&P45, G21, or P220
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Ruger P97DC

Springfield Operator

S&W 625

Well, take some. Seriously, great looking firearms. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    "Show off your guns!" photo threads in the technical subforums, complete with a PC9111 with zero holster wear.

The ethos around here sure has changed during my semi-hiatus.

Attachment 32940

Don't know where you were, doesn't matter - thanks for "coming back."

Now, if I only knew what "ethos" meant....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Ruger P97DC

Springfield Operator

S&W 625

Gosh .. I do like that P97 !

User Tag List