Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

It seems that PA is once again considered a contested state. I've seen it marked not true on social media... but it seems to be true.

Here are the google results. Pick whatever media site you want to. https://www.google.com/search?client...ile-gws-wiz-hp

I'm not sure this will influence the outcome. I'm mostly bothered by the fact the sitting President of the United States can't address the people. Social media deletes his posts, tv news literally cuts off his speeches and call him a liar. If there was unquestionable proof of orchastrated election fraud they couldn't tell us about it withoutthe media playing along.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    It seems that PA is once again considered a contested state. I've seen it marked not true on social media... but it seems to be true.

Here are the google results. Pick whatever media site you want to. https://www.google.com/search?client...ile-gws-wiz-hp

I'm not sure this will influence the outcome. I'm mostly bothered by the fact the sitting President of the United States can't address the people. Social media deletes his posts, tv news literally cuts off his speeches and call him a liar. If there was unquestionable proof of orchastrated election fraud they couldn't tell us about it withoutthe media playing along.
    Pennsylvania is definitely still a contest state. Suit was filed yesterday afternoon challenging numerous votes as well as numerous accounting irregularities. Furthermore, there are still 100,000 provisional ballots that need to be counted. In a normal election, the provisional ballots would tend to lean towards the Democrats. However, in this election, they are likely to lean Republican, and the few that have been counted at this point tend to support this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Pennsylvania is definitely still a contest state. Suit was filed yesterday afternoon challenging numerous votes as well as numerous accounting irregularities. Furthermore, there are still 100,000 provisional ballots that need to be counted. In a normal election, the provisional ballots would tend to lean towards the Democrats. However, in this election, they are likely to lean Republican, and the few that have been counted at this point tend to support this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A win for Trump in PA won't win him the election. That's why the media has called Biden the winner. Trump has lost AZ and NV. A court ruling or a recount in Trumps favor would have to happen there. 100 to 1 odds of that happening.

My bet is Trump will never concede and just ride of into the sunset tweeting insults.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Cunningham concedes to Tillis - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/til...ate-cunningham

Repubs 49, Dems 48

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Cunningham concedes to Tillis - https://www.foxnews.com/politics/til...ate-cunningham

Repubs 49, Dems 48
    Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    It now comes down to the GA senate runoffs in january. Devastating for the GOP as both are trumpers running in a state that just kicked out trump. Both races will be getting overwhelming funding and 100% media focus to ensure that they go D. Literally all the momentum is on their side.

The lingering economic depression doesn't make it any better as voters know a D senate majority will ensure a massive bailout package is approved. Loeffler and perdue are in a lose lose situation.

Oh and NC and AK senate races have still not been called. Both R candidates holding precariously narrow leads with a shit load of mail in ballots (which always favor D) left to count.

We could be looking at a 52-48 D majority soon.
    Sorry Mr. Doom & Gloom, now 51-49 is the worst that could happen - Cunningham has conceded.

I'll stick with my prediction of 51-49 Repub control when the dust settles.

Is there a list of what states, if any, are recounting? Which states have legal actions against them to recount?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Thanks for that.
    Good news... Indeed.

Alaska has only counted 58% of the votes as of today.... The math seems to favor the Republican incumbent but.... 2020

https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/11...-in-his-favor/
    Sullivan campaign manager Matt Shuckerow has also studied the data on the uncounted ballots.
    “What we know is that roughly a quarter of them are from registered Republicans,” he said.
    Another quarter or so are registered Democrats. About half are non-partisan or undeclared.
    It’s a relatively safe bet that the registered Republicans voted for Sullivan, Shuckerow said, “so if you look at the remaining votes, Al Gross and his team would have to pull nearly 98% of the remaining votes.”
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    A win for Trump in PA won't win him the election. That's why the media has called Biden the winner. Trump has lost AZ and NV. A court ruling or a recount in Trumps favor would have to happen there. 100 to 1 odds of that happening.

My bet is Trump will never concede and just ride of into the sunset tweeting insults.
    Hes down by 45,000 in PA (will likely rise to 90k+), 12,000 in Ga, 34,000 in NV, and 14,000 in Arizona. The odds of a judge overturning any of these results is essentially 0%, but multiple states? Just not going to happen.

Recounts at leads this large are probably exactly 0% lol.

User Tag List