Page 120 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2594

Thread: Ammo deals!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    When I ordered from Federal the charge hit my card as Pending... then disappeared for a few weeks, then hit again when it shipped.

Debit card?

On a debit card, a "Pending" charge reduces your available balance and you see it immediately if you get notified of such things. On a credit card, a pending charge only reduces your available credit remaining and it's rare that anyone actually checks that. At least I don't.

If the charge remains in Pending status more than XX days (I forget how long.. ?) the card processor automatically cancels it.
    Nope, credit card. I never use my debit card for anything but ATM withdrawals.

Charge is no longer pending and hasn't been posted. I know it was pending as recently as yesterday...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Nope, credit card. I never use my debit card for anything but ATM withdrawals.

Charge is no longer pending and hasn't been posted. I know it was pending as recently as yesterday...
    I got an e mail today with a tracking number saying my order was completed

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I got an e mail today with a tracking number saying my order was completed
    Same. some googling suggests that it's not unusual for pending charges to drop and then post later, so I am guessing that's what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I was thinking maybe this would be the time to get out of 7.62x39, but there are still people selling Geco brass case ammo for $465/case shipped on GB. Was hoping for more like 5.56 prices.
    Ammo Empire has Golden Tiger 7.62x39 for $0.38/round

ETA: ... which is weird, because their sister site, SGAmmo, has it for $0.35/round
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Same. some googling suggests that it's not unusual for pending charges to drop and then post later, so I am guessing that's what's happening.
    It's common for the pending charge to disappear within a day of the charges being displayed as having been posted to the account. I see this quite often.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's common for the pending charge to disappear within a day of the charges being displayed as having been posted to the account. I see this quite often.
    Oh, it hasn't posted at all - it's nowhere visible on my account and my credit limit has increased accordingly. That's what is confusing. Don't recall having seen this before but I can't say I am that attentive to every charge

Oh, it hasn't posted at all - it's nowhere visible on my account and my credit limit has increased accordingly. That's what is confusing. Don't recall having seen this before but I can't say I am that attentive to every charge
    What I was trying to say is that I often have pending charges on the account for several days...then it drops off...then within the next 24 hours or so, the actual charge posts to the account. I don't know whether or not I've noticed that the credit balance fluctuated during that interval.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What I was trying to say is that I often have pending charges on the account for several days...then it drops off...then within the next 24 hours or so, the actual charge posts to the account. I don't know whether or not I've noticed that the credit balance fluctuated during that interval.
    Ah OK, understood. Yes, assuming this is what will happen.

When I log into my account on sportsmans guide it says my order is pending - so I assume that is a good thing.

I had an issue with Cabelas a week ago, where I would get to the final stage and press place order and it said, insufficient amount in inventory. I was told by CS that the website lags the actual inventory system so that might be what happened in this situation too if you weren't able to check out.

Site Supporter
    Midway has Blazer brass 147 gr 9mm for $380/ 1000 rounds. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021551434
    Regards, Ted

User Tag List