Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

I was hoping for a Centurion but I didn't think it'd happen this soon. I need to sell some stuff, like a kidney.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Well, not everyone likes a rail on a compact gun.

Still, a carry bevel and replaceable front sight are appealing.

Hmm, a 92X compact, sans rail, sent off for same work??
    Who am I kidding...

I was days away from buying a LTT Elite frame and sending it off to Josh to modify into a Centurion.
    Very little would make this better.
    1. Number reservation, to match, my #478 pick.
    2. TJIAB option for the spurless hammer (but have a TJIAB sitting here, as well as that hammer from him, that I just need to polish)
    3. If I had turned in all those receipts to work, last week, for full reimbursement, so the check I mailed off left my CC clear for both of them. (sure I could just go to the bank and get a certified check, and mail it off for both)
    Kind of makes me wish I had more then one CC, as I have stuff on order for work, as well as waiting on Josh/Allegheny to call me with a bill for finishing up work they are doing and shipping.

Wow, this is awesome. Love this work Ernest is doing.

Vending Machine Operator
    The Elite Centurion has broken my willpower over its knee like Bane breaking Batman. That's gonna be a BUY.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

It's pretty awesome that the Compact comes with a spurless hammer. Dang it.

I was holding out for tax season to grab a 1301... but now these are out. And If I could get a Compact to match my Elite... but the 1301 costs more. But the compact would probably be a better carry gun. But the 1301 would be good for the house.

Dang it.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 10-09-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    It's pretty awesome that the Compact comes with a spurless hammer. Dang it.

I was holding out for tax season to grab a 1301... but now these are out. And If I could get a Compact to match my Elite... but the 1301 costs more. But the compact would probably be a better carry gun. But the 1301 would be good for the house.

Dang it.

-Cory
    First world problems!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    First world problems!!
    I’m just glad my existing railed 92 holsters (JMCK and Kramer) will work with the compact.

so just to make sure im understanding this correctly. the centurion is a compact slide with a full size frame, the compact is obviously compact both in the frame and slide. is the compact a chopped full size frame? or its own?

Yes, the cat is out of the bag. We are launching it today with the people that are on our customer list. Email going out shortly. We chose to put it up last night and get all the bugs worked out and updated so we did not run into any issues today.

We were able to make a few improvements to these guns that will make there way into the full-size guns as well. The first one is laser engraving on the slide to get rid of the role mark. Along with that update, we added the LTT logo at the rear of the slide. This will solve the role mark inconsistency that we have seen on some guns. Purely cosmetic, but an improvement none the less.

The three MecGar magazines are a big deal and I am pretty proud of that. The only reason there is a 15 round MecGar 92 Compact mag is because of this gun. That was a major deal with this gun for me and that got Beretta to start talking to MecGar. Believe it or not, those mag bottoms come from Beretta. They are actually working together on this project. For those of us that know the history here, this is a big deal.

The 18 round MecGar mags will also make their way into the full-size Elite soon as well.

There is also going to be an improvement on the front sight. The stake is now going to come from the bottom like the 92A1. No more ugly stakes on the slide and front sight.

A quite note for some of you that plan on carrying the compact. The standard 15 round Beretta mag bottoms fit right on the MecGar 15 round compact mags and give you a lower profile overall height, it gets rid of the pinky lip on the mag bottom. Still totally shootable and just keep an 18 or 20 rounder for your reload. Just a heads up because that is the way I have my prototype set up. It helps quite a bit.

Please if you will keep this off social media for a few days. We want to give our customers on our mailing list the first dibs.

Of course, the plan was to post something here as soon as the email went out, but people are clearly watching the website.

Thanks for the support guys!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List