Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Footwear Photo Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Just got a pair of Austrian KAZ 03 Combat Boots from varusteleka. Left foot fits me like they have been mine for a decade. Right foot needs a bit of time to fit my foot but still not uncomfortable by any means.
    Attachment 73242
    Very happy, need longer laces though.
    Every time I click this thread I find myself on the Varusteleka website with a pair of these in my cart.
    I have no use for them, I just want them.... Resisting...
    https://www.varusteleka.com/en/produ...-surplus/64337
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Every time I click this thread I find myself on the Varusteleka website with a pair of these in my cart.
    I have no use for them, I just want them.... Resisting...
    https://www.varusteleka.com/en/produ...-surplus/64337
    Do it man, they nice.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Crocs on the Clock. I have no idea how I lived without these. I don't even know why I own any other shoes at this point though I suppose they make for sub optimal range wear

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Crocs on the Clock. I have no idea how I lived without these. I don't even know why I own any other shoes at this point though I suppose they make for sub optimal range wear
    These Crocs are awesome summer footwear here in TX. Look like sneakers. You probably don't want those holes though.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    These Crocs are awesome summer footwear here in TX. Look like sneakers. You probably don't want those holes though.

Yeah the holes are a no go

Have you found that Crocs—especially after some wear—have ~0 coefficient of friction on wet surfaces?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Have you found that Crocs—especially after some wear—have ~0 coefficient of friction on wet surfaces?
    Not sure but at $30 I can afford to replace these if the soles go! Other professional clog style brands not so cheap.

Crocs on the Clock.
    Glock on the Crocs

Site Supporter
    I discovered crocs right before a trip to Disney in FLA, Circa 2005ish. Blue Classics.

No blisters/no hotspots for the week. Feet felt great the next day for 7 days straight.

Immediately picked a pair of Black Classics.

Still have both pair.

Love them.

PS- Function over form for sure.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    I discovered crocs right before a trip to Disney in FLA, Circa 2005ish. Blue Classics.

No blisters/no hotspots for the week. Feet felt great the next day for 7 days straight.

Immediately picked a pair of Black Classics.

Still have both pair.

Love them.

PS- Function over form for sure.
    Im now officially clog-curious. May have to see if the spendier brands are worth the extra money down the line

User Tag List