Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I have a sprint run pm2 in cruwear with polished g10 scales and it's my favorite Spyderco.
    I have a couple of those smooth black G10 versions from KnifeCenter. PM2 and Para 3. I'm a CPM Cru-Wear fan.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Rob S-The one for meat and one for non meat (breads/veggies etc) is a great idea. Perhaps two different colors or configurations so you know which is which never to mix. One is none and two is one. Because you work hard for the money and you want what you want and you just can because you want to!!!

We have started to do that ( on a much more modest scale equipment wise) with the boys (Scouts) during their cooking merit badge re both utensils and the cutting board. It is a good food handling practice at core.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    2 years today since I started this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    2 years today since I started this thread.
    Are you ahead or behind financially?

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Are you ahead or behind financially?

Well, I’ve only bought a few since then. Most as gifts! I did finally misplace that Sage 2 you sold me, so I bought another one (liner lock G10), and bought one to give my MIL (compression lock). My brother got gifted a liner lock I don’t remember the model name of, and my wife got a Spyderco paring knife she admired.

I have resisted the Yojimbo and PM2 that keep calling my name, but those are the two that will eventually get me in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I have a couple of those smooth black G10 versions from KnifeCenter. PM2 and Para 3. I'm a CPM Cru-Wear fan.
    I wish all manufacturers did smooth G10 more often, it looks really classy and is fairly grippy despite lack of texture.

Having Knivesshipfree right down the road is both a blessing and a curse. Picked up an all black PM2 and a sprint released Delica today on lunch.

Name:  A098553C-A3F7-4CAD-8620-C40681D6A5AD.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  56.6 KB

Name:  82B18B8C-6A87-467A-9969-8C7299C59B46.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  58.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by il duce View Post
    Having Knivesshipfree right down the road is both a blessing and a curse. Picked up an all black PM2 and a sprint released Delica today on lunch.

Name:  A098553C-A3F7-4CAD-8620-C40681D6A5AD.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  56.6 KB

Name:  82B18B8C-6A87-467A-9969-8C7299C59B46.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  58.1 KB
    The there is some irony in the fact you drive to a place to by something they will ship to you for free.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    The there is some irony in the fact you drive to a place to by something they will ship to you for free.
    While I agree to that the benefit is I get to mess with any knife they have in stock to see if I like it in the hand before I actually buy it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    If you drive there they will let you handle everything that they have in stock, which is nice. I rarely get by there during the week when they are open but sometimes luck up and have errands in the area on a weekday.

User Tag List