Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Instructor Zero

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    Wherever he's marketing to, it's working here in the US - my friends are posting that video all over my facebook feed.
    I don't care how much folks bust his chops all over the net; I like watching him do his thing. Whatever he comes up with. ENTERTAINMENT. I just put his speed compilation on MY FB page. I can't do most of that stuff at his speed, so I'm not throwing no stones.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I don't care how much folks bust his chops all over the net; I like watching him do his thing. Whatever he comes up with. ENTERTAINMENT. I just put his speed compilation on MY FB page. I can't do most of that stuff at his speed, so I'm not throwing no stones.
    All good points!

I think it's funny that members of a gun forum are making fun of him for being a dudebro and havin a beard and tatts.

Video is obviously sped up from the moment he starts to draw to the point he re holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Update:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DUjjfnb4r...%3DDUjjfnb4rDg

Say what you want, but this is some fast shooting.

Still, strange guy...

This kind of impressed me. However I do wonder how many takes it took to get that one right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0t-DtJ4T1w

You can only get that fast with Snake Eyes sights.

I would be interested in this guy's bio. Former military? oversees? I find him a little pompous [standard european pompous] but he obviously knows how to handle a gun. I find his videos entertaining and impressive as far as speed goes. I don't think he can be characterized as HSLD because that beard is going create a lot of drag.

I know a guy who practices that stuff all day and can do that really well, but sucks at anything else shooting related.

Also, if you have enough time and enough rounds, you could hold the gun upside down and shoot reasonably well, if you practiced it over and over. Being able to hit a target quickly does not have anything at all to do with teaching students.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    This kind of impressed me. However I do wonder how many takes it took to get that one right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0t-DtJ4T1w

You can only get that fast with Snake Eyes sights.

I would be interested in this guy's bio. Former military? oversees? I find him a little pompous [standard european pompous] but he obviously knows how to handle a gun. I find his videos entertaining and impressive as far as speed goes. I don't think he can be characterized as HSLD because that beard is going create a lot of drag.
    IIRC from what I've read (on a SOFREP profile of him maybe?) that he is Italian special operations experienced with a good deal of very relevant experience. He seems like a pretty good dude to me.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Seems like just another guy with a beard that gun guys will swoon over. Hasn't seemed to present anything absurd. I don't get the hype unless it is just a collective mancrush.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Seems like just another guy with a beard that gun guys will swoon over. Hasn't seemed to present anything absurd. I don't get the hype unless it is just a collective mancrush.
    For real life fire combat rolls? What's not to like?

User Tag List