Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: John Lovell Offends Anyone Born Before 1980

John Lovell Offends Anyone Born Before 1980

Lol!

Phuc Long ain't got nothing on this guy...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 04-29-2022 at 03:37 PM.

I thought about composing some witty reply to this video.

But then decided to just simplify it . . . . . .fuck this asshat.

I like him in general, but he was just ignorant.

It’s not a “modern” grip versus not.

Plenty of “modern” 2011s use that “archaic grip.”

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Fixed the title for you. If you're outside the edit window, you can just 'report' your own post and one of us mods will fix it for you as we get a chance.

Didn't click the video, assume it's some click-baity something from which I'm unlikely to learn anything I care to?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Fixed the title for you. If you're outside the edit window, you can just 'report' your own post and one of us mods will fix it for you as we get a chance.

Didn't click the video, assume it's some click-baity something from which I'm unlikely to learn anything I care to?
    Mostly him acknowledging the pistol has some history significance but that there are better handguns nowadays.

Years ago I took a Viking Tactics class. One of the students (a cop from California) was shooting a 1911. Lamb asked him what he was shooting. The guy replied something like, "Kimber 1911 in 45." Kyle said, "Oh, yeah. I've heard of those. I saw one once at the Airborne Museum at Fort Bragg." We all had a good laugh over it.

Anyway I think the title is still wrong. Anyone born before 1980 is probably super fond of the 1911. Anyone born after probably not so much. Tapatalk seems pretty limited in editing and reporting functions.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Mostly him acknowledging the pistol has some history significance but that there are better handguns nowadays.

Years ago I took a Viking Tactics class. One of the students (a cop from California) was shooting a 1911. Lamb asked him what he was shooting. The guy replied something like, "Kimber 1911 in 45." Kyle said, "Oh, yeah. I've heard of those. I saw one once at the Airborne Museum at Fort Bragg." We all had a good laugh over it.

Anyway I think the title is still wrong. Anyone born before 1980 is probably super fond of the 1911. Anyone born after probably not so much. Tapatalk seems pretty limited in editing and reporting functions.

K. Unfixed. Or fixed. I'm not sure any more. :P
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

We need to crowdfund this class for John:

https://robleatham.com/1911-mastery-course/

I am a post-1980 birthdate and lover of 1911s.

So...he also offends people born after 1980.

Perhaps the appropriate title is, "Youtube gun guy you've never heard of, nor care about, is an asshat"

Actually, that's redundant, "Youtube Gun Guy" = Asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Actually, that's redundant, "Youtube Gun Guy" = Asshat.
    You have made the Baby Gun Jesus sad.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

1971 here and I’m a M9 and SIG fanboy. Speaking as a Gen-x er I’d say 1970 is your cutoff.

User Tag List