Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Centurion and Compact 92s

My buddy says he prefers this guns trigger over the Wilson Brig Tac one that I own. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!

Picked up my Centurion this afternoon; easily the best feeling Beretta trigger I've handled, and the gun itself is very well-fitted. Slide to frame fit is tight and smooth and the overall appearance of the gun is flawless. Now I need to get out to the range!

Quote Originally Posted by BCWood64 View Post
    My buddy says he prefers this guns trigger over the Wilson Brig Tac one that I own. Looking forward to getting my hands on it!
    I prefer the LTT triggers over the Wilson Combat triggers as well. I got the action tune on my Centurion Tactical but preferred the LTT trigger so much that I bought the LTT TJIAB and trigger bar for it.

Excellent triggers

The guys in the gun shop handling the transfer didn't want to let me go with them.

Picking my compact up when I get out of work in an hour. I Got the Spartan sights and the standard trigger. I'll be switching out the hammer spring for a #12 and installing the op trigger bar as I wait for the background check to go through. Im excited to get my hands on her.

I also picked my compact up today, my ffl commented what a nice trigger it had.
    I ordered mine with the trigger job, spartan sights and the optimized trigger bar
    The only thing that I wish would have done differently is have the trigger bar np3 coated.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    Targets or it didn't happen.

So i picked my compact up last night. First thing that has stuck out to me is the slide to frame fitment. There is zero play between the two, its pretty darn impressive. I have a stock trigger that I set up with a #12 hammer spring and an op trigger bar. I have the same set up on my full size LTT and I really like it. I know everyone seems to be enamored with the trigger job and I'm shure its awesome but just with a #12 and the op trigger bar I cant justify spending the money on the TJIAB.

User Tag List