Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Any feedback on the accuracy of that round? Sounds like it should be the ticket for some range ammo.
    Update,

I've run 1000 rds of this ammo thru my glock 17. Shoots well and perceived recoil on par with wwb 9mm NATO.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Recent pricing on 9mm and 7.62x39 target ammo

1,000 rounds Tula 7.62x39 124 gr FMJ was on sale at LuckyGunner.com for $219 + shipping = $241.48 delivered to Fairfax, VA

1,000 rounds CC3509 BLAZER 9MM LUGER 115GR FMJ $8.99 $179.80 + shipping = $202.06 delivered to Fairfax, VA

Natchezss.com also has a good sale price on Sellier and Bellot 9mm 115 gr FMJ @ $9.29/50 round box for 10+ which is $185.80 / 1,000. I tried a few boxes of this ammo before and this might sound funny, but I really like the packaging. It is the tightest packing of 50 rounds into the smallest space I've seen yet. I think I could store three cases of this stuff in the space occupied by two cases of the Blazer. But my wife thought it smelled funny when shot, so I skipped it for now, even though I didn't notice unusual smell. Otherwise, I'd pay a few bucks more for the smaller packaging. Definitely easier to tote 6 boxes of this stuff in your range bag. Still, if you reload and like good things in really small packages, check this ammo out.

sampled (5 boxes) 7.62x39 Ammo 123gr FMJ Klimovsk Russian lacquered steel case when it was on sale for $4.39. from AmmunitionStore.com Looks good but haven't shot it yet. I see they have it on sale now for $200 / 1,000 but sold out.

Remember to check total cost with shipping. CheaperThanDirt typically has better pricing but after adding shipping Natchezss.com has had the best total price for the past few months on 9mm target ammo.
    "You are no more armed because you are wearing a pistol than you are a musician because you own a guitar." -- Jeff Cooper, in "Principles Of Personal Defense"

P9HST2 Back in stock.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    This is back in stock, with two cases limit and for the last time at this price.

Only took 30 minutes to sell out again!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SGAmmo has Aguila in stock for <$200

http://sgammo.com/product/aguila/100...ain-fmj-ammo-0

I ordered two cases of the Aguila, and some various other small quantities. The whole package shipped ~2 hours after I placed my order. AWESOME experience (again) with SG Ammo.

Highly recommended.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

gun-deals.com is best place to view and submit user-supported ammo prices

http://gun-deals.com/ammo
    You can submit your own deals you find online or in-store and it estimates shipping to your zipcode and you can sort by CPR or Total CPR.
    Best site I have seen, multiple vendors, user-supported.

Highlights:
    Freedom Munitions Blaster 9mm reloaded: $179/1000 plus shipping. Order two cases to reduce shipping costs. (5 Stars quality, 5 Stars Company)
    Jack Ross 9mm reloaded: $159/1000 plus cheap shipping. CAVEAT: 4-6 weeks backordered. (5 Stars quality, 4 Stars company...only because of backlog)
    Natchez Shooters Supplies CCI Blazer 9mm in New Aluminum: $179.80/1000 plus shipping. (5 Stars quality, 5 Stars company)

There is a lot of cheap Aguila, but I find their powder to be dirtier than the rest.

CC

Palmetto State Armory is having a free shipping sale. Worth checking out.

User Tag List