Page 29 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals!

Just snagged some German manufacture 9mm ball from Brownells for 199, shipped. Made by MEN for Sellier and Bellot.

Use coupon code LDD for the discount.

http://www.brownells.com/ammunition/...ku=105-000-595

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 04-05-2017 at 03:09 PM.

SG has the S&B govt. overrun in stock for $198.95 shipped.
    I just ordered a case.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    SG has the S&B govt. overrun in stock for $198.95 shipped.
    I just ordered a case.
    I'm curious if it's made in the Czech Republic or in Germany. I've heard conflicting reports. Either way, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    I'm curious if it's made in the Czech Republic or in Germany. I've heard conflicting reports. Either way, I'm happy.

Made in Germany according to SG description and it states made in Germany on the box.

A great price on Ranger 147gr Bonded JHP. I've bought from them before. Their prices for pistol ammo used to be somewhat high, but recently, they've matched or beat SG, which is my go-to for the best prices, along with Ammunition Depot.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/Winch...p/ra9bcase.htm

Seeing a couple links for Remington UMC for ~15-16.cpr after rebate. How is the quality of UMC ammo? I have an aversion to using anything Remington in my guns after seeing QC issues with their ammo but is it as apparent?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Seeing a couple links for Remington UMC for ~15-16.cpr after rebate. How is the quality of UMC ammo? I have an aversion to using anything Remington in my guns after seeing QC issues with their ammo but is it as apparent?
    IME UMCistol ammo is ok but usually over priced for what it is. It's functional but not very accurate. I prefer Lawman, magtech Aguila, blazer brass or S&B.

Site Supporter
    I bought 150 rounds of Remington UMC 115 grain FMJ last week on sale and promptly went to the range. In my G19, ejection was weak and one round had insufficient powder to operate the action. Went home and immediately ordered a case of the overrun S&B ammo mentioned by others earlier. $202.70/1000 rounds to my door. Five days from order to delivery. Haven't tried it yet. Specs provided by the seller indicates around 1150 fps for a 124 grain bullet.
    Last edited by deputyG23; 04-08-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    I bought 150 rounds of Remington UMC 115 grain FMJ last week on sale and promptly went to the range. In my G19, ejection was weak and one round had insufficient powder to operate the action. Went home and immediately ordered a case of the overrun S&B ammo mentioned by others earlier. $202.70/1000 rounds to my door. Five days from order to delivery. Haven't tried it yet. Specs provided by the seller indicates around 1150 fps for a 124 grain bullet.
    Isn't S&B loaded hot? I shoot Lawman exclusively because of this ontop of it being the training component of Gold Dot which I carry. I might buy some S&B if it is.

Isn't S&B loaded hot? I shoot Lawman exclusively because of this ontop of it being the training component of Gold Dot which I carry. I might buy some S&B if it is.
    S&B would be a good analogue to Lawman, IMO. I'll shoot some of my newly arrived Euro govt contract ammo this week and let you know what I think of it.

User Tag List