Page 226 of 812 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 8111

Thread: What was the last TV Show or Movie you saw, and did you like it?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    Wanting something light and funny, watched the "Baywatch" movie on Amazon Prime last night. I expected that it might be so lame that I wouldn't make it to the end. It turned our to be very funny and entertaining.

Rosco
    I remembered this post and decided what the hell, last night. I agree and I enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    That guy that played Riggs in the first two seasons is awful in everything he's in. I gave up after a few episodes, my wife continued watching. I'll give it another shot now that Stiffler has replaced him.
    I thought he was good in Justified.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I thought he was good in Justified.
    Meh, he was forgettable in Justified. I had to google it to find out he was in 3 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Meh, he was forgettable in Justified. I had to google it to find out he was in 3 episodes.
    I only remember him from "Rectify" and he was kind of an asshat in that show. (I've never seen the Lethal Weapon tv show.)
    Last edited by blues; 05-15-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Hell on Wheels is a must watch for me on amc.
    Been binge watching HoW the past week or so. Enjoying it much.
    Gunderson is one of the most compelling, sadistic, twisted, maniacal, borderline - funny-but-not characters I've ever seen on TV.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Been binge watching HoW the past week or so. Enjoying it much.
    Gunderson is one of the most compelling, sadistic, twisted, maniacal, borderline - funny-but-not characters I've ever seen on TV.
    If you're just getting started, he gets much worse.

Chris

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    If you're just getting started, he gets much worse.

Chris
    Finished Season 4 Episode 2 (3?) last night..
    He's completely off the rails! Gloriously!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Watched the first 2 episodes of the Netflix reboot of Lost in Space with my kids last night. Awful. My kids liked it though. To be fair, I never liked the old Lost in Space either though.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Apache Warrior (Amazon Prime) - A great documentary about an AH-64 deep attack mission in the early days of OIF that nearly ended in catastrophe. It combines interviews with the air crews, their ground crews, as well as footage taken from the aircraft themselves during the mission. Some of the footage is pretty remarkable, and it's an amazing testament to character and training that everyone manages to stay calm despite the sky looking like a scene out of Star Wars.

Definitely one of the better documentaries I've seen recently.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    I'm about five episodes into a re-watching of Season 1 of Justified. Yep, still like it.

User Tag List