Page 109 of 232 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2315

Thread: What did you shoot today?

Dept quals... G23.4 and 16” Colt still rocking irons. Aimpoint PRO’s go on the rifles as soon as the BUIS rears arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by AzShooter View Post
    I also put a new safe on the 1911 fram with Walgreen's accurizing kit and Magazine fix for retail.

1/2 way through I had to take out a clown. Always fun, and after that I had to hit my horse a bit to keep him dame. Also I picked up more toast and pleanty to go.of butter.
    I'm hoping autocorrect got involved here...

1/2 way through I had to take out a clown.
    Clown squad!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Only the first sentence is mine. I don't know where the rest came from and I can't edit the post.

Only the first sentence is mine. I don't know where the rest came from and I can't edit the post.
    Maybe we can get @blues, @Clusterfrack or @Nephrology to fix that? Por favor? Bitte? S'il vous plaît?

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Maybe we can get @blues, @Clusterfrack or @Nephrology to fix that? Por favor? Bitte? S'il vous plaît?
    Sorry @awp_101 I only have the controls in the "Edged Weapons" forum...not site-wide. (Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts...absolutely.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Not to put too fine a point on the situation, but with your spine I don’t think you’d be corrupted to the hilt.

Of course if you were, it could be pommeled out. We just have to stay en garde.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Not to put too fine a point on the situation, but with your spine I don’t think you’d be corrupted to the hilt.

Of course if you were, it could be pommeled out. We just have to stay en garde.
    It's a bit early for such a riposte, no? (I haven't even had a cup of coffee in me yet...FFS.)

There's nothing civil about this war.

Name:  E5817730-F8DD-4CBD-9201-9717B2D57692.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  23.8 KB

1/2 way through I had to take out a clown. Always fun, and after that I had to hit my horse a bit to keep him dame. Also I picked up more toast and pleanty to go.of butter.
    WTF? Did someone hack your computer? Drunkpost?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Name:  0BB086EE-DBC0-44DD-BB3B-A6D25886B8C7.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  70.3 KB

About 30 arrows with a recurve I bought years ago but haven’t done much with. So far it seems fun.

Name:  46A6DDA3-147C-47A7-8A0C-56BE1091E61C.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  88.9 KB

Then I moved over to the rifle/pistol range and put about five magazines through my daily carry M&P40 2.0C, and about 30 rounds through a Ruger American Rimfire that I’ve not shot much since I bought it. I found a stash of 22 ammunition so I’m going to try to get in some weekly practice with it.

User Tag List