Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo Dealers Shipping FedEx?

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Conversely, the vast majority (possibly all) orders I've had from TS-USA were with UPS.

Why the need for FedEx instead of UPS?

You had me second guessing myself. I went back and looked at my purchase history. I placed 14 orders from March 2017 -March 2021 and all but my last order came FedEx. It came UPS. They were all for at least 1k rounds so not sure what was different…

All of my early TS-USA orders shipped via FedEx. But ever since late January 2019, it's been nothing but UPS, for orders both big and small.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    All of my early TS-USA orders shipped via FedEx. But ever since late January 2019, it's been nothing but UPS, for orders both big and small.
    I miss spoke my last order was March 2020. Perhaps they have changed carriers completely.

My order from Ammo Shop Online (2 weeks ago) and Norma Shooting (this week) both shipped via FedEx. I believe they're the same company since it's coming from Pooler, Georgia.

What I do is reroute packages to UPS Access Point locations which are plentiful in my area. No need to worry about signatures or porch pirates and the CVS is directly on the route on my drive home.
    Last edited by johnson; 10-12-2021 at 07:11 PM.

Certainly, not everyone can.....

But I have had all my ammo orders shipped directly to my workplace. Prior to my bosses death, and me becoming an owner, someone else was always there, and between LEO and regular friends, it was a good meeting place to split up the shipment as multiple of us would buy together whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Who was the seller? I need to place an ammo order and all 5 of the places I used to buy ammo from use UPS.
    Both Norma and SG ammo sent me shipments via FedEx in the past 30 days.

I bought from SGAmmo within the last 45 days. Every order I've bought from them in the last 5 years has been shipped by UPS. Go figure. I personally prefer UPS because they consistently deliver within a 2 hour window. I don't get enough FedEx deliveries to pin down their delivery window. I try to be home when I'm expecting any kind of delivery.

I mis-typed: It wasn’t SGAmmo, it was Midsouth. Sorry for the mistake.

Ammo.com let me choose UPS or Fedex when I placed an order today. Fedex was about a dollar cheaper.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

www.ammunitionstore.com

I just ordered, they use FedEx for everything and it shows in the checkout.

User Tag List