Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo Dealers Shipping FedEx?

Ammo Dealers Shipping FedEx?

Which ammo dealers ship out their ammo to you via fedex? Most I’ve looked into ship UPS and I need a fedex-based shipper.

Natchez does to me.

Site Supporter
    Normashooting.com ships to me via FedEx.

Can't remember the last time FedEx delivered an ammo purchase. You could simply call the people at the website you are looking at and see how they ship. Sometimes they have FAQ link that may answer shipping questions.

My biggest gripe is a vendor slapping a shipping label on a 500 or a 1000 round box of ammo. And all the info of what's in the box is easily readable. I'm always amazed it even gets here, but relieved when it does.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    My biggest gripe is a vendor slapping a shipping label on a 500 or a 1000 round box of ammo. And all the info of what's in the box is easily readable. I'm always amazed it even gets here, but relieved when it does.
    I bought a SuperNova off GB a month or so ago. The seller merely slapped an address label on the box and sent it via USPS to my FFL.

I was shocked it actually showed up...

90 percent of my ammo shipments come via FedEx.

I had a shipment of 1k rounds of Winchester M1152 arrive via FedEx yesterday- in two Winchester 500 round case packs with no cover box.

Annoying but uneventful.

Some sellers provide for optional external boxes for things like this. It is extra work, and still needs to have the correct UN shipment sticker on the outside anyway.

Some sellers ship without it, just a plain cardboard box.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    90 percent of my ammo shipments come via FedEx.

I had a shipment of 1k rounds of Winchester M1152 arrive via FedEx yesterday- in two Winchester 500 round case packs with no cover box.

Annoying but uneventful.

Some sellers provide for optional external boxes for things like this. It is extra work, and still needs to have the correct UN shipment sticker on the outside anyway.

Some sellers ship without it, just a plain cardboard box.
    Who was the seller? I need to place an ammo order and all 5 of the places I used to buy ammo from use UPS.

Smack dab in the middle of flyover country
    Target sports has shipped every order I have ever placed with them FedEx. They even ship it free when you buy by the case. They always ship in plain box with the ammo case box inside.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNEAL View Post
    Target sports has shipped every order I have ever placed with them FedEx. They even ship it free when you buy by the case. They always ship in plain box with the ammo case box inside.
    Conversely, the vast majority (possibly all) orders I've had from TS-USA were with UPS.

Why the need for FedEx instead of UPS?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Pretty sure Target Sports and Luckygunner use Fedex.

User Tag List