Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Magpul is making Glock mags now

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Contact Magpul, they will make it right. Here's their customer service number: 1 (877) 462-4785
    I haven't read this whole thread so I apologize if this has already been answered, but how can I tell if my mags are the older version? The, I assume, date code on mine is 7/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I haven't read this whole thread so I apologize if this has already been answered, but how can I tell if my mags are the older version? The, I assume, date code on mine is 7/15.

anything after 05/15 is supposed to be GTG. Call MagPul and they will make it right.

Site Supporter
    I've got some 17s and 19s and they haven't screwed up at matches or a class.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    "Call Magpul"

I have 6 17rounders and 3 15's. Probably around 500 rounds through them combined. I took my three newly purchased 17s to the range and had one mag really give me fits. Kept getting failure to feeds. It happened three times in about 20 rds so I set it aside. All the others have been flawless.

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    I picked up one the other day on a whim. I ran 150 rounds through it yesterday without any issues. At half the price of gunstore Glock mags, I'll probably pick one up here and there as impulse purchases.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Or he bought them at the police supply store because they were cheaper and nobody has told him he couldn't use them.
    LOL; spoken for Truth.

I may try picking up some for strictly range use, but for a few bucks more mine as well just get factory mags which are know to work and have a long track record of reliability.

I would be very interested if Magpul made for national 17/19 sized mags, with ten round capacity.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Primary Arms has them on sale so I just picked a few up to use in IDPA. For that price it can't hurt to have a few extra mags.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

User Tag List