Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Best just to keep buying more cans in the meantime to put it completely out of your mind. That typically makes it go faster
    Fixed that for you. If you buy a new can every quarter, it's like only waiting three months until the next can!

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Fixed that for you. If you buy a new can every quarter, it's like only waiting three months until the next can!
    This man speaks from experience!

True that!

Perhaps dumb question- I purchased a can through a local shop back in August using a Silencer Shop kiosk for eform 4. I recently checked on the status through Silencer Shop and it shows "Submitted Electronically on 8/28/22" but when I went into eForms itself, nothing shows when I click on the "Submitted/In Process" tab. All the tabs are blank, except my approved Form 1's that I submitted myself last year.

Any cause for concern or is this normal for going through Silencer Shop?
    Last edited by DpdG; 03-01-2023 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Clarity
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Perhaps dumb question- I purchased a can through a local shop back in August using a Silencer Shop kiosk for eform 4. I recently checked on the status through Silencer Shop and it shows "Submitted Electronically on 8/28/22" but when I went into eForms itself, nothing shows when I click on the "Submitted/In Process" tab. All the tabs are blank, except my approved Form 1's that I submitted myself last year.

Normal.

You should have an ATF eforms email from when you submitted.

I recently was efile form 4 approved… It doesn’t show in my efile but I have the paper approval and stamp plus final email.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Normal.

You should have an ATF eforms email from when you submitted.

I recently was efile form 4 approved… It doesn’t show in my efile but I have the paper approval and stamp plus final email.
    Appreciate it. I have the email from back in August saying my application had been submitted and marked submitted/in process.

Edit- Did they mail you an actual paper stamp? My form 1s from last year were emailed PDFs of the approval/stamp, but they never mailed a paper copy.
    Last edited by DpdG; 03-01-2023 at 06:53 AM.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Edit- Did they mail you an actual paper stamp? My form 1s from last year were emailed PDFs of the approval/stamp, but they never mailed a paper copy.
    This!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

That’s normal. My understanding is that it’s not actually you who submitted the Form 4, it’s the dealer, so it’ll be listed under their eForms account.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    That’s normal. My understanding is that it’s not actually you who submitted the Form 4, it’s the dealer, so it’ll be listed under their eForms account.
    I just certified with Capitol Armory on an eForm 4, and that’s what they told me too. I do have the email from ATF for the submission.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I have the same situation with two cans, both purchased from a SS kiosk dealer. They show as in progress on my SS dashboard and nothing on the ATF eforms site. I called a few months ago to confirm there were no issues and it was in progress, and every thing was G2G.

Best to find something else to occupy your time, it'll come when it comes.

CA had a sale at their shoot today, so I have a Sandman-S coming too.
    Ken

User Tag List