Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1219

Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster review

JMCK AIWB 2.5 optic cut with DCC next to Enigima shell. Also order the DCC monoblock but haven’t tried that yet. Seems to me with the DCC clips slide side and Modwing grip side it’s really stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    JMCK AIWB 2.5 optic cut with DCC next to Enigima shell. Also order the DCC monoblock but haven’t tried that yet. Seems to me with the DCC clips slide side and Modwing grip side it’s really stable.

Sweet, that’s almost exactly what I’m looking for! What options are those? Carry length, RDO cut, normal pattern holes w/ DCC clips? And whose wedge is that?

PX4 CC Long, RDO. Standard clip mount (wide is not an option with RDO cut). Mid guard, no extra wedge. Like I said, I got both the DCC monoblock and DCC clip option to have as many options as possible. These are for the PX4 compact, definitely want the “long” option given the shorted slide. The wedge is from Mastermind Tactics, I just got the set so I could play around, using small wedge currently.

Anyone got one of these holster for a m&p 9mm shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod72 View Post
    Anyone got one of these holster for a m&p 9mm shield?
    I just got tired of trying to deside and went with the jmk 2.5 with wide hole pattern and pull the dot loops cause I never tuck my shirt. I was afraid the aiwb holster wouldn’t tuck the grip as good as a wing claw would so I will see how it works when it arrives I figure it will be fine.

I just got tired of trying to deside and went with the jmk 2.5 with wide hole pattern and pull the dot loops cause I never tuck my shirt. I was afraid the aiwb holster wouldn’t tuck the grip as good as a wing claw would so I will see how it works when it arrives I figure it will be fine.
    They both work supremely well. I have a "George" and a 2.5...both great. I have the wide hole pattern on the 2.5, but I haven't used them because I also opted for the DCC clips with that holster. I like the option to go with either method.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    They both work supremely well. I have a "George" and a 2.5...both great. I have the wide hole pattern on the 2.5, but I haven't used them because I also opted for the DCC clips with that holster. I like the option to go with either method.
    Thanks for the reply I like the loops I have dcc clips on another holster I like the clip but they can a pain to get on.

Thanks for the reply I like the loops I have dcc clips on another holster I like the clip but they can a pain to get on.
    Trust me, I know. (The DCCs are easier on the 2.5 because they are close together. On and off with no muss or fuss.)

I also like PTD loops, and the fixed loops. I have both from JMCK. Options are good.

The wide positioning with the 2.5 you got will give you a very stable base, and tuck the gun very well.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Trust me, I know. (The DCCs are easier on the 2.5 because they are close together. On and off with no muss or fuss.)

I also like PTD loops, and the fixed loops. I have both from JMCK. Options are good.

The wide positioning with the 2.5 you got will give you a very stable base, and tuck the gun very well.
    Thanks

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    I need to order a holster for my PX4 and am a big fan of JMCK. Was hoping to sneak in on the BF sale, but seem to have run into “paralysis by analysis,” lol.

I have a JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 for my G48 and my LTT 92G Centurion, bith which were purchased used. Both are solid, but I’ve found that the DCC clips on the 92G are a tiny bit too wide. I usually wear Duluth firehose pants during the winter and the belt loops up front are right where the clips need to be. To wear it, the holster has to be too far outside (2 o’clock or so), or too far inside (almost right at 12 o’clock) to clear the belt loop.

So I’m considering a Wing 2.5 w/ the DCC Monoblock for the PX4 to avoid the same issue. However, I’m worried about how well be Monoblock can control tilt from the weight of a full mag. Am I overthinking things here? I’ll need the optic cut and prefer clips to the PTD loops as I find the loops also allow more rotation and are just overall “clunkier” to use than the DCC options. Anybody have any advice? The Wing 2.5 w/ normal hole spacing and DCC option looks like it has a wider clip footprint than the Monoblock, but I’d prefer to avoid sending things back and forth if I can help it. Thanks in advance!
    In this situation I always have my pants altered. A seamstress should be able to move both front belt loops for like $10.

User Tag List