Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I Load Fast

Good grief- you are going to force me to buy a new notebook for the data your put your there!
    You even have me reading on the doodie project which I hadn’t heard of until last week.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

3.8gr to make 128PF and burns clean? Daddy like.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    3.8gr to make 128PF and burns clean? Daddy like.
    Burns cleaner than PrimaV which burns cleaner than TiteGroup.

You could offer me VV N320 at the same price (that will never ever happen) and I'd have no problem picking the CSB-1M.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 06-11-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Burns cleaner than PrimaV which burns cleaner than TiteGroup.

You could offer me VV N320 at the same price (that will never ever happen) and I'd have no problem picking the CSB-1M.
    Best place to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Best place to buy?
    Nowhere, all gone, do not search for it
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Best place to buy?
    Well, now there is the catch. Only one place that I know of, which is better than no places after Expansion Industries imploded.

This powder is the shizzle, as far as I am concerned: https://hi-techammo.com/products/csb...h-loading-data

Well, now there is the catch. Only one place that I know of, which is better than no places after Expansion Industries imploded.
    To @LittleLebowski also- first ever rage quit on a reloading journal lol.
    Guess it’s time to work on my DuckDuckGo skills.

Site Supporter
    This powder is the shizzle, as far as I am concerned: https://hi-techammo.com/products/csb...h-loading-data
    Thread drift - perfect timing and thanks for posting about this powder. Local shooter put 31 lbs of powder and 7000 primers (SR and SP) for sale CHEAP. I got 8 bs of the "Commercial #5" and 5 lbs of the CSB-1 and I was just starting to look for load data.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Thread drift - perfect timing and thanks for posting about this powder. Local shooter put 31 lbs of powder and 7000 primers (SR and SP) for sale CHEAP. I got 8 bs of the "Commercial #5" and 5 lbs of the CSB-1 and I was just starting to look for load data.
    Awesome on the CSB-1.

Assuming the Commercial #5 is the same as CSB-5, which is, IIRC, just slightly slower than CSB-6 (a rather fast powder) - work up your load carefully. In 9mm I would also suggest using harder primers, lighter bullets and longer COAL's. Why? I could get enough pressure and resultant primer flow to cause primer piercing with CSB-6, 124gr polymer coated bullets and (soft) Federal Primers. With harder CCI primers I got to a consistent, reliable 126-127PF load right at the outside edge of what I was comfortable with pressure-sign wise.

I've shot many thousands of these as practice ammo - but this isn't a combo I would recommend for anyone that isn't experienced and meticulous.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 06-11-2018 at 09:55 PM.

GL, you add more to this forum than you know. Thanks for hanging out here,p.
    #RESIST

User Tag List