Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Are you an HK nut? We could be teammates!

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    A phone conversation with GJM yesterday revealed that he actually did think that it was HK USA who sent him and his lovely lady those tees. While I know no other person who deserves free shit from gun companies simply because he's responsible for 10% of their gross revenue, I almost collapsed from LOLing.
    I must admit, you completely got me, as you are almost never this clever.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Talk about timing, I was this >< close to ordering a USP Expert last night at 2 AM for IDPA and USPSA. I actually asked around the WA area if anyone had any experience doing so.

Submitted myself for the running. Let's see if I'm good enough for the position as I'd love to use a USP Expert or Custom Sport or P30/VP9.

Good luck man! I'm hoping tanfo starts looking for middle of the pack average, white, fat males. *fingers crossed!*
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Submitted myself for the running. Let's see if I'm good enough for the position as I'd love to use a USP Expert or Custom Sport or P30/VP9.
    Awesome! Good luck, I hope you get it.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Doh, I wish I could edit my application. Forgot to include my IDPA/USPSA member number and the fact that I'm bilingual so I can help sell when I travel internationally for matches.

Meh don't worry about it, I forgot mine too.

I will laugh my ass off a little if a couple of us actually get in. Would be entertaining having HK shooters trolling around Doodie.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Meh don't worry about it, I forgot mine too.

I will laugh my ass off a little if a couple of us actually get in. Would be entertaining having HK shooters trolling around Doodie.
    You could explain to all the CZ and Tanfo shooters how the HKs are better and it would be fun
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I'm actually a little bummed I bought a VP9, a 45 in production was maximum derp but it was pretty fun being "that guy"
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I guess all the HK fans are here, so rather than ask in the April Fools thread I will ask this here, if ya'll don't mind:

Do any of ya'll expect a VP9SK before Jan?

Say you had a VP9 plus couple other striker fire guns; should you go ahead and trade those other two for a P30SK LEM for carry (keeping the VP9 for games) or wait for a VP9SK?

Asking for a friend.

User Tag List