Page 227 of 431 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It does not have to be exactly 1mm, just small enough to hold that small pin and makes life much easier. I also use that same pin holder for putting the right side safety lever back onto the 92.
    The Grace ones are all too big as SAE. Pretty sure that Wilde tool, whose pretty local, makes them for Grace as they do other tools. So mine were useless, as the safety lever pin either was too tight (wouldn't come out of the pin holder) or in the case of the hammer, too loose (would completely go into the the holder and had to be tapped out).
    So far my fingers have worked so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by 357carbine View Post
    Fourth one down 1.5mm starting punch?
    starting punches in my past experiences are tapered. There picture doesn't show what is normally sold as a starting punch, but just a pin punch.
    This makes it very hard to know what the horrible location they are selling.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Your the second person today to report brass to the face with px4 guns. Shall we start a thread?
    Now I truly believe the PX4 Compact is the DA/SA Glock 19...
    Last edited by Olim9; 05-23-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Finally ordered a PX4 sight shoe for my MGW sight pro as I've heard from people like Mike Pannone and Kyle Defoor point out that pistols should be zeroed by the end user. To anyone who has experience zeroing their carry guns, do you think zeroing your PX4 pistols is neccesary?

Going to head out to the range right now and see how I fare at grouping at 25yd on B8's before I even try to mess with the sights and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Finally ordered a PX4 sight shoe for my MGW sight pro as I've heard from people like Mike Pannone and Kyle Defoor point out that pistols should be zeroed by the end user. To anyone who has experience zeroing their carry guns, do you think zeroing your PX4 pistols is neccesary?

Going to head out to the range right now and see how I fare at grouping at 25yd on B8's before I even try to mess with the sights and take it from there.
    Yes, I think pistols with fixed sights should be zeroed to your eyes and loads. However, I would suggest shooting multiple groups over a few sessions with different lighting conditions, before making a change. Initially, I was convinced both my mod 4 pistols were shooting high, but it turned out bright light was washing out the edge of the front sight, and subsequent sessions proved they were POA/POI. Typically, I need to adjust the rear sight on iron sight pistols just a bit right, but that was not the case with my two. One of my pistols is dead on, as received from Robar, and the second is dead on, or hitting one inch right.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Duplicate post, deleted
    Last edited by GJM; 05-23-2017 at 06:41 AM.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I really want one of these. Anyone want to sell me the frame thru my FFL and send me the slide separately?

Quote Originally Posted by badf00d View Post
    I have over 1,000 rounds through my PX4CC and not one shell has hit me. I'm not shooting +P -- I wonder if that could be a factor.
    I have shot 124 grn +p , 135 grn +p and 147 grn +p. I have not experienced btf.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Now I truly believe the PX4 Compact is the DA/SA Glock 19...
    Not funny dude. Limp wrist = btf hahahah

Just got mine today. I wish I had it a few weeks ago when I had the opportunity to train with Mr Langdon her in Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    Just got mine today. I wish I had it a few weeks ago when I had the opportunity to train with Mr Langdon her in Oklahoma.
    We must have been in the same class! I had mine - actually both of them!

User Tag List