Page 121 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

I'd email Langdon and ask about that .45 you want. He has a full size (but I think it is 9mm) so no reason he can't work on a .45.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    I really like my Stoner CNC grips. They are the max grip version and the checkering covers the entire grip.
    20180507_070849 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    They are 1.420 inches thick on the gun and no hour glass contour.
    That is a good looking gun. I notice this Elite II has a lanyard loop, did you add that in yourself?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Seems to be a combo problem. Old glasses that need replacing (the length difference, IS affected by the glasses and focal length), slight offset on one PX4 (the one I installed the sights on, is just a RCH off center, the one I paid to have them installed, is a tack driver)
    Prescription safety glasses and a range trip, and I am debating which gun I like best, while wishing @LangdonTactical had a full sized PX4 in .45 on his site. (like to take different calibers just to change things up)
    Also makes me wish/hope someone I know, buys a LTT Elite with the Spartan sights so I can try it as well.
    I have done PX4 Carry Conversions on a few PX4 45s, it can easily be done. There is just not enough demand to make it a standard item.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That is a good looking gun. I notice this Elite II has a lanyard loop, did you add that in yourself?
    Yes. I also drilled small holes in the grips so I can quickly change a hammer spring w/ taking them off. I put the lanyard loop version on because it makes it a little easier to compress so release the pin.

Heads up

OK, I just did a trigger job on an Elite LTT that we have. It has the tightest slide to frame fit and best barrel lockup I have ever felt on a Beretta 92. It feels like I fitted a BarSto to the gun, except with better slide to frame fit. It is so good I am thinking about pulling it for me and making it a Bianchi Cup gun. (except I have not shot that match since 1998)

If one of you guys is looking for a real tack driver, I am betting this is the one.

It's in on the shelf ready to ship, so it could go to a random lucky customer. Give me a heads up asap if you want it.

ernest@langdontactical.com
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

OK, I just did a trigger job on an Elite LTT that we have. It has the tightest slide to frame fit and best barrel lockup I have ever felt on a Beretta 92. It feels like I fitted a BarSto to the gun, except with better slide to frame fit. It is so good I am thinking about pulling it for me and making it a Bianchi Cup gun. (except I have not shot that match since 1998)

If one of you guys is looking for a real tack driver, I am betting this is the one.

It's in on the shelf ready to ship, so it could go to a random lucky customer. Give me a heads up asap if you want it.

ernest@langdontactical.com
    Damn. The exact gun I would want with two guns still for sale to pay for it.

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

I have done PX4 Carry Conversions on a few PX4 45s, it can easily be done. There is just not enough demand to make it a standard item.
    Define easily done (does that mean I could order the .45 from your site)?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Define easily done (does that mean I could order the .45 from your site)?
    You can supply a .45 for him to convert @ https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...ct-conversion/

Buy online, have shipped to LTT for conversion, then LTT ships to your FFL for transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    Damn. The exact gun I would want with two guns still for sale to pay for it.

It is sold.

To be clear guys, these guns (the Elite LTTs) have better lock up that I have ever seen from Beretta. While they may make a few mistakes here and there with cosmetic stuff, the barrels are being done better than ever. Guys are winning matches left and right and a buddy of mine is consistently shooting sub 2" groups at 25 Yards. His best so far is 1.21"!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    You can supply a .45 for him to convert @ https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...ct-conversion/

Buy online, have shipped to LTT for conversion, then LTT ships to your FFL for transfer?

Seems my original post wasn't clear. I was wishing I could buy one predone from his site. (a friend/LGS has two people wanting LTT guns after mine came in and their needing three to become a dealer which they are wanting. He has been trying to talk me into another, "one is zero, two is one", but I would rather a PX4, just because same as my carry preference)
    Also, I have a couple trigger bars already for the .45, so I would really only need a partial trigger job from his website.

User Tag List