Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underwood 10mm Hard Cast in Clear Ballistics Gel

Any chance you could test their heavier .357 load?

Actually, I'd be interested in seeing if the 180gr bullet swerves off like the 10. Maybe compare it to a heavy swc as well as they typically go straight.

If you're interested I could send some 158swc-wn and trunacated reloads(13.5gr 2400) to see if bullet design would make a difference.

Im leary of shooting others reloads so I understand if you decline
    Last edited by 03RN; 07-20-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Any chance you could test their heavier .357 load?
    If I did it wouldn't be anytime soon.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Of all the 10mm platforms, the 1911 is the one most likely to run with heavy, hardcast WFN 10mm loads.
    Ahem:

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    Ahem:

LOL. Ok. Of all the 10mm autoloader platforms...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Since I bought my Sig P220 10mm Elite for woods carry, I bought a few boxes of those Underwood hardcasts in 220 grain and I didn’t have a single problem with them. Of course, I didn’t do no extensive tests as you did but they fired just as good as any other FP 10mm load I’ve shot. Even tried the solid copper 180 grain underwood Lehigh defense lookalikes that look like a big Phillips head screwdriver and they fired just as good too. I haven’t had the chance to shoot any four-legged critters with it yet but I feel pretty confident it’ll do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List