Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about the AUG.

Steyr Academy

Has the Steyr Academy closed? I can find no reference to it on the Steyr website or elsewhere.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Site Supporter
    Bringing this back to the top to see if anyone besides Corvus Defensio is making a rail replacement for the VFG on the AUG. I’ve looked around a bit and can’t find anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Bringing this back to the top to see if anyone besides Corvus Defensio is making a rail replacement for the VFG on the AUG. I’ve looked around a bit and can’t find anything else.
    2020 Precision does, they were really the OG rail replacement. I think its a more attractive option.

https://store.ratworxusa.com/product...fgr-auga3-2545

I really love my AUG right now given the recent AFT shenanigans. Nyeti was totally right.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I really love my AUG right now given the recent AFT shenanigans. Nyeti was totally right.
    Where did you get yours from?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Where did you get yours from?
    Gunbroker, a year or so ago. Added a Turbo K and suppressor gas plug, no issues.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Gunbroker, a year or so ago. Added a Turbo K and suppressor gas plug, no issues.
    Nice.. debating. In new mexico I can only carry one pistol per my permit but I can travel with a rifle in the vehicle.. also bullpups are really easy to handle one handed for house stuff.. how are you running yours?
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 01-22-2023 at 10:04 PM.

SCAR is another great option, as folded it is shorter than the AUG, and ambidextrous.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Anyone seen the OEM waffle 20rd mags? Need to snag a few. Makes bagging the rifle so much better.

I read something that Augs are not drop safe, especially if they land on the butt of the rifle. Is that correct? Not claiming it be but ran across it in a thread about the trigger.

User Tag List