Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: eForms coming back

8 1/2 Months for Dead Air Mask Stamp

Ordered electronically through my LGS in mid-April 2022 and showed up today. Not great by any means but could have been worse.

George
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

So now that the electronic filing has been out for a little over a year, are they still working on the paper forms from 2021, or have they cleared all that up now?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    So now that the electronic filing has been out for a little over a year, are they still working on the paper forms from 2021, or have they cleared all that up now?
    Not sure but the ATF’s website has been down since yesterday. Makes me wanna ask where the fuck our money goes when we pay these cocksuckers.
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto9 View Post
    Not sure but the ATF’s website has been down since yesterday. Makes me wanna ask where the fuck our money goes when we pay these cocksuckers.

Yah, that ^^

Two on the same day, 8/15, eforms through silencershop kiosk. Obviously still waiting. 30 days my gigantic hairy buttocks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto9 View Post
    As I understand it, the money goes into the general treasury. It doesn't go to ATF, and isn't used to fund the program.

(Insert first time meme here)

The eforms site is generally down on Wednesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    As I understand it, the money goes into the general treasury. It doesn't go to ATF, and isn't used to fund the program.
    Least I know my money is not going to them to shoot a dog.
    Placed 8th in the 1998 Independence Elementary School Bee and multiple time fire ant bite survivor.
    Guns- LTT Beretta 92 Elite, LTT Beretta 92c w/SRO, Beretta 80X, HK P30, HK P30sk, P365xl, Beretta 1301 comp, DDM4V7P, and some poverty pieces too.

A friend has been waiting since last march on his can. I told him that people who applied in April were getting their stamps back so he sent two "ask the experts" with no reply. He finally called them today and was told his stamp was approved back in November. For some reason, he didn't get and email, and his status was not updated in eforms.

Anyway, the lady updated his eform and sent him his approval email.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    A friend has been waiting since last march on his can. I told him that people who applied in April were getting their stamps back so he sent two "ask the experts" with no reply. He finally called them today and was told his stamp was approved back in November. For some reason, he didn't get and email, and his status was not updated in eforms.

Anyway, the lady updated his eform and sent him his approval email.
    I've always been somewhat afraid of something like that happening. With my very first electronic filing I did not get a confirmation email from the ATF stating it was filed. Thankfully my dealer did, so I was able to relax a little knowing that it had gone through.

This is work, so limiting details. Brass tax... We submitted just over 240 eForm 4's in 2022. Here are the last 25 returned, organized by finalized (approved) date. Just more data for the conversation.

Name:  SUBFIN25.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  25.7 KB

User Tag List