Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

I have a can that has been successfully submitted through Capital Armory's efile as of today. Now the wait starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    I have a can that has been successfully submitted through Capital Armory's efile as of today. Now the wait starts.
    Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Based upon the emails I get from Capitol Armory it seems like they had this figured out sometime ago. Unlike silencer shop which sent out a new email saying it be at least another week before my dealer would be able to submit my forms. And it has almost been two months since I purchased them.

And did I read correctly that Capitol Armory will ship the can directly to your house for people in certain States?

Error

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Based upon the emails I get from Capitol Armory it seems like they had this figured out sometime ago. Unlike silencer shop which sent out a new email saying it be at least another week before my dealer would be able to submit my forms. And it has almost been two months since I purchased them.

And did I read correctly that Capitol Armory will ship the can directly to your house for people in certain States?
    They did stumble a bit(I would venture more to do with the ATF’s website than them), but I agree they seemed to have a process figured out. I’ll update here as it goes and share how long it takes. As far as what voodoo they have done to ship suppressors over state lines I couldn’t say. I only live about an hour away from their store so I’ll pick mine up the day im notified I can lol.

Now if only the 3 lug adapters can ever be in stock long enough for me to purchase…

270 days from check cashed on a mask 22 and still nothing.🤬 So far only 100 days longer than it took for my last can! I know I shouldn’t have looked………but I did. I was pretty good at forgetting I bought it but I thought for sure I’d have it by Christmas. Thinking maybe I should just e file another one and it might show up first 😂

Efile form 1 approved

Submitted 1/4/22 and approved 1/25/22 for SBR.

As of the 24th Silencer Shop has everything they need from me.
    Name:  A24FABC1-843F-4F5E-A24F-98174C87549A.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  36.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Cool!
    I looked more carefully and it was actually for the gun I submitted on 1/9/22!

It’s interesting, I submitted three guns.

1/4/22: pistol to SBR. Pending.
    1/9/22: rifle to SBR. Approved.
    1/10/22: pistol to SBR. Pending.

Random coincidence? Or perhaps what it started as matters? I don’t know.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I submitted 1/12, approved 1/26. First two-week SBR. Hoping the eForm4s are anywhere close to as fast ...

User Tag List