Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More prototype stuff coming soon!!

More prototype stuff coming soon!!

Next up is the Wing Claw 2.5 with blocking for 2 Discreet Carry Clips!! Will probably do this as an option, rather than change the molds completely. Has the same ride height adjustment as all of the Wing Claw 2.5's. Coming soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Looks great. Any thoughts on being able to implement those clips into the IWB3? Would love a nice secure clip option for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrt81 View Post
    Looks great. Any thoughts on being able to implement those clips into the IWB3? Would love a nice secure clip option for it.

wrt81, can do one clip, but haven't figured it out with 2 of them. One works "ok" but allows quite a bit of rotational movement. I have been in contact with Matt at DCC and if we can ever get the time to work it out, are trying to come up with a clip of my own design that is wider with cant adjustment, but that timeline is unknown and probably months out honestly.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    This holster/clip combo is going to be what pushes me to give AIWB another shot sooner rather than later. I apparently have the worst body shape for carrying AIWB and need all the help I can get minimizing printing at the beltline. Soft loops made printing worse and I don't trust any other clips. I'm very happy with the holster I modified for DCC clips though. They are simply badass little clips.

If you're looking for a beta tester...

The new 1.5" Mod 4 clips might work even better.

https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.co...elt-p115977116

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sammage View Post
    The new 1.5" Mod 4 clips might work even better.

https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.co...elt-p115977116

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sorry, not trying to jump in where I don't belong, but the Mod 4 clips are fantastic. My go to setup now on all my EDC gear. Solid improvement on any already great design IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Next up is the Wing Claw 2.5 with blocking for 2 Discreet Carry Clips!! Will probably do this as an option, rather than change the molds completely. Has the same ride height adjustment as all of the Wing Claw 2.5's. Coming soon!
    I'm looking for G43 long- would this be available for quick ship, or just custom? In either instance, how would one go about ordering?
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    I'm looking for G43 long- would this be available for quick ship, or just custom? In either instance, how would one go about ordering?
    DpdG, yes, it can be a Quick ship for the 43. Let me know you want the DCC clip option in the comments and I can contact you for the payment when it's ready to ship. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

hopefully soon you will be able to add another new prototype announcement that is less pew pew and more stabby stabby.......
    Last edited by Cecil Burch; 10-12-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    hopefully soon you will be able to add another new prototype announcement that is less pew pew and more stabby stabby.......

YESSS!!! More stabby stabby is right!!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List