Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: JMCK CLAW 2.5

JMCK CLAW 2.5

I just got my Claw 2.5 in for a G17 and got one for a P30L about a week ago. I had the AIWB w/XC1. These newer holsters are great and offer better concealment and a touch better comfort than the original AIWB light holsters. Very, very satisfied!
    Last edited by Sam; 12-16-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Any chance JM might use the new mod wing from Henry Holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Any chance JM might use the new mod wing from Henry Holsters?
    Yes, we will have them!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Out of curiosity, anyone have any experience with Henry holsters?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Yes, we will have them!!
    What's the difference?

I received my Wing Claw 2.5 for my H&K HK45C about a week ago. It is my first AIWB holster and I'm starting to get the hang of it, although tying my right foot boot laces while wearing the holster is still a bit of a challenge.

Thanks Tony for making a great holster!

I'm looking for a holster for an M&P 2.0 compact. I'm 5'10, 195, slight belly, 34 inch waist. Would you think the 2.0 claw or the 2.5 would better? I kind of like the idea of the clips versus the PTD loops. Thanks for the help, I've learned so much from this forum.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bob45 View Post
    I'm looking for a holster for an M&P 2.0 compact. I'm 5'10, 195, slight belly, 34 inch waist. Would you think the 2.0 claw or the 2.5 would better? I kind of like the idea of the clips versus the PTD loops. Thanks for the help, I've learned so much from this forum.

Bob45, the wing claw 2.5 is the better holster in my opinion. The only real reason to get the Wing Claw 2.0 is if you need something tuckable (which is highly overrated, especially for mid-full size pistols, imo) . The attachment method of the pull the dot loops (still the best option for quick on/off and stability, beats every clip/over hook/j hook out there) makes adjusting ride height or cant a breeze. It is a pain for sure with the overhooks. I would suggest the 2.5, wide hole pattern, normal neoprene wedge. Should work great for you.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    What's the difference?
    Up1911Fan, the mod wing has adjustable torque, simply by swapping out the little knurled piece, and it bring the claw portion closer to the edge of the holster, so the "over" torqueing of the claw is negated somewhat. It's a little softer than the claw so it gives a little more, but for all the initial testing we have done, it is going to be a winner. The hole pattern is the same as the RCS claw, so it can be swapped out for existing holsters!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Bob45, the wing claw 2.5 is the better holster in my opinion. The only real reason to get the Wing Claw 2.0 is if you need something tuckable (which is highly overrated, especially for mid-full size pistols, imo) . The attachment method of the pull the dot loops (still the best option for quick on/off and stability, beats every clip/over hook/j hook out there) makes adjusting ride height or cant a breeze. It is a pain for sure with the overhooks. I would suggest the 2.5, wide hole pattern, normal neoprene wedge. Should work great for you.

Thanks
    Thank you sir, just placed my order.

User Tag List