Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Least favorite foods.

I don't have a choice but to like asparagus- it's my wife's favorite. Dislike is tomatoes. By that I mean tomatoes, not ketchup or anything tomatoes are used in.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Your opinion, good sir, is flat wrong.

Jägermeister is delicious, especially in combination with Rumpleminze. Now Tequila, that shit's nasty.
    10/10 for proper use of umlauts. Well done, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    <snip>

I guess that there aren't too many Jews on this board, because nobody has mentioned gefilte fish. That shit is vile beyond belief.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    Ahem.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post626305
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 07-18-2017 at 10:32 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I don't get to IKEA much, so I had to look this up:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk

Really? What, if I may ask, does fish soaked in Lye for days smell like?
    Do you eat olives?
    http://calolive.org/our-story/how-olives-are-made/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Fruitcake. Fruitcake should be shipped off top undeveloped nations and used for building huts
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Just noticed drinks on the OP.

Jagermeister.

Why anyone would choose to drink Jagermeister is beyond my comprehension.
    Wait, what?? Jager *is* a great digestive aid. Believe you me, if you've got a stomach ache, that stuff is better than pepto anyway. And, oddly, I despise black licorice but LIKE Jager.

For my No-Go Foods - Onions. Unless they're somehow vaporized into the food, then maybe. HATE the texture of cooked onions and raw onions are disgusting. Brussels sprouts stink and I have a policy against foods that my nose says are nasty. And, chittlins/chitterlings/whatever....NO F$#King way.

So for the people who are hating on the sprouts from Brussels, are you people not doing a light coating of oil, fresh ground salt and pepper, and the baking them for about 20 minutes? Because if you're not, that's probably where you're going wrong.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

I can eat, and pretty much do eat anything. I did meet my match in Taiwan where they eat this dish at the night markets called "stinky tofu". That name does not do it justice. It should be called "fermented dumpster juice mixed with ass".

It is so foul that all my might and cultural sensitivity could not get it in my mouth because it actually induced a gag reflex.

Jäger is disgusting, but it has nothing - I mean NOTHING on the disgusting scale when compared with Malört.

I "friend" convinced me to do a shot of Malort with him one evening, four years ago. The thought of which still turns my stomach to this very day...I was never so happy to have a can of Natural Light beer in my hand as I was after downing that disgusting liquor.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Jäger is disgusting, but it has nothing - I mean NOTHING on the disgusting scale when compared with Malört.

I "friend" convinced me to do a shot of Malort with him one evening, four years ago. The thought of which still turns my stomach to this very day...I was never so happy to have a can of Natural Light beer in my hand as I was after downing that disgusting liquor.
    Malört sounds like the sound you make just before you "toss your cookies". Perhaps that's why they named it so?

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

User Tag List