Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle Autonomous Zone

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    From the Twitter Feed.

Attachment 55787
    Do the plants in that garden know that they're about to be exploited?

What about their rights? After all Green Lives Matter, too.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

From the Twitter Feed.

Attachment 55787
    Apparently, the soil is sustained by cardboard?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Moar from the Twitter Feed. $10 to be paid from every white person to every black person.

I’m not smart enough to imbed the tweet, but here’s the screen grab.

Name:  0114BCB5-039B-4561-B025-BD6C265BFAC8.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  68.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Apparently, the soil is sustained by cardboard?
    ‘Struth, but they’ve not figured out how deeply to plant the boxes to yield a good Pizza crop.

‘Struth, but they’ve not figured out how deeply to plant the boxes to yield a good Pizza crop.
    Sooo ... they can't even do environmentalism or pizza right?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Sooo ... they can't even do environmentalism or pizza right?
    Maybe they should try matzos. They've got 40 years to get it right.

They should be renamed:

A Tribe Called Quest
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe they should try matzos. They've got 40 years to get it right.
    So ... when they're middle aged? Year Zero folks don't tend to last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    They should be renamed:

A Tribe Called Quest
    I'm tempted to go with:

But they're nowhere near that good.

Arson attack in CHAZ

I did not see this posted:

https://youtu.be/CbojeLtEfcM

An arson attack against the East PCT building on the 12th.

Site Supporter
    Moar from the Twitter Feed. $10 to be paid from every white person to every black person.

I’m not smart enough to imbed the tweet, but here’s the screen grab.

Name:  0114BCB5-039B-4561-B025-BD6C265BFAC8.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  68.2 KB
    That’s kind of misleading if you watch the video. It’s more of a “challenge” like you would hear at a church sermon or self-help convention at the local Hamptons convention room. It wasn’t presented as a “required” tax. Now he does say do it as a jesture to prove you’ll be willing to give up money or power in the fight for equality for blacks.

Frankly the twitter sources on both sides are pretty much all fucking garbage from what I’ve seen, If I can’t find an actual video that I can confirm is from said event I ignore it, this includes still images and any “headlines”.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    That’s kind of misleading if you watch the video. It’s more of a “challenge” like you would hear at a church sermon or self-help convention at the local Hamptons convention room. It wasn’t presented as a “required” tax. Now he does say do it as a jesture to prove you’ll be willing to give up money or power in the fight for equality for blacks.

Frankly the twitter sources on both sides are pretty much all fucking garbage from what I’ve seen, If I can’t find an actual video that I can confirm is from said event I ignore it, this includes still images and any “headlines”.
    I’ve got no fist hand info from the stupid zone, but I’ve seen some folks make challenges like this when I was working retail, and while it was presented as a request for donation it wasn’t really like your church...

I don’t for 1 second doubt that there are folks inside the stupid zone who are taking advantage of the situation and trying to make a buck. They are just people in there, the distribution of decent to asshat will be there just as it is everywhere.

Still it’s absolutely irrelevant to the situation at hand. Petty protection schemes, and such are a local matter. End of story. Let them stew in their juices for a few days without services. When they turn on themselves or come out crying to their mommy’s they will look even stupider than now.

Give them the opportunity to make as many statements as possible. The more they talk and act like retards the more damage they do to their cause among normal folks. The reality of life among 300MM plus is that normal is still the majority. We may not all be on the same political side, but the vast majority of us still get along just fine. Black, white, brown... the majority are still normal.

User Tag List