Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast

Thread: Orlando nightclub shooting

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Someone post em when they see em.
    Other than the simple principle of making them public record, what's the point of hearing of them? We know what the guy's motivation was, we know that Loretta Lynch lied about the guy's motivation, we know his MO and have a decent understanding of events.... Other than morbid curiosity, I don't know that I care to listen to them.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Other than the simple principle of making them public record, what's the point of hearing of them? We know what the guy's motivation was, we know that Loretta Lynch lied about the guy's motivation, we know his MO and have a decent understanding of events.... Other than morbid curiosity, I don't know that I care to listen to them.
    Do you believe the media? Do you believe everything you are told without a shred of proof to confirm it?

I do not.

He could have said anything on those 911 tapes, hell he could have named others in his community who should have been investigated. I want to know.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I don't give a fuck what he said, but that's just me. Only 911 tapes I like to listen to are the ones involving dead bad guys.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I've heard enough tragedy firsthand that I don't go looking for more.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Do you believe the media? Do you believe everything you are told without a shred of proof to confirm it?

I do not.

He could have said anything on those 911 tapes, hell he could have named others in his community who should have been investigated. I want to know.
    Of course I don't trust them, but the established narrative seems sufficiently straight forward. Occam's razor, so forth, and so on.

If you're curious, go for it, but we're not going to find out the guy was a Scientologist taking orders from Tom Cruise channeling the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard. And if he had named specific names, I have faith good cops would have followed through.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Of course I don't trust them, but the established narrative seems sufficiently straight forward. Occam's razor, so forth, and so on.

If you're curious, go for it, but we're not going to find out the guy was a Scientologist taking orders from Tom Cruise channeling the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard. And if he had named specific names, I have faith good cops would have followed through.
    Call it professional curiosity then.

I want to know the details, I want to examine the evidence for myself and see if it stands up to scrutiny which we wanted to see.

I have faith that the LEOs there did what they had to and will continue to. That's not what I meant in reference to what was on the recordings.

In my opinion we should all have a very high threshold for accepting something as fact and should always require evidence which we should be able to inspect if applicable.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

In my opinion we should all have a very high threshold for accepting something as fact and should always require evidence which we should be able to inspect if applicable.
    And destroy politics?
    How unamerican. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    And destroy politics?
    How unamerican. ;-)
    If politics followed logic and not emotional attachment, Ron and Rand Paul would be the family in charge and we would live in a very free society.
    VDMSR.com

Call it professional curiosity then.

I want to know the details, I want to examine the evidence for myself and see if it stands up to scrutiny which we wanted to see.

I have faith that the LEOs there did what they had to and will continue to. That's not what I meant in reference to what was on the recordings.

You've lost me. Is there some doubt as to why he did this? What are 911 calls from people who were terrified going to tell us?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Didn't the shooter make multiple 911 calls?
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List