Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Red dot update - June 2019

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Red dot pistol optics and their mounting interfaces mean more sized things to come loose. Not as a replacement for a dedicated driver set on the bench, but my wife found this to carry in our shooting bag, and it seems to cover the sizes we encounter.

Attachment 41082
    Amazon link https://www.amazon.com/Wheeler-Multi...%2C169&sr=8-46

The SRO continues to perform well. In fact, it has been working well enough, that I have started taking it for granted that it will work. Dot has been durable, battery lasts, controls are intuitive, auto mode adjusts well, and manual mode works as expected. The display is large enough that I have no complaints. Will be interesting how many rounds it lasts.
    Getting almost desperate waiting for mine to come in . Glad to hear more good things about it.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

The SRO continues to perform well. In fact, it has been working well enough, that I have started taking it for granted that it will work. Dot has been durable, battery lasts, controls are intuitive, auto mode adjusts well, and manual mode works as expected. The display is large enough that I have no complaints. Will be interesting how many rounds it lasts.
    Sim. results here w/ my SRO but my rd. count now is only 1250+ after a short Jedlinski refresher class plus 1 steel, one 3G & 3 USPSA matches using it. All w/ the original batt. but it get's powered down when not in use so ......

I 'm only at 800 rounds but mine has been perfect so far. No movement on the adjustment screws at all , the dot is clear and sharp and very bright at higher settings.
    I'm shooting walls of steel down in Rhode Island next weekend, my first match with it, I will probably put another 2-300 rounds through it before then and re check
    adjustment settings but I really have no reason to think it's not going to deliver at this point.
    Still using battery that was in it wehn delivered, I power it down when not in use, but I also carry batteries with me in my range bag, so not worried there.
    So far so good
    Last edited by kmanick; 08-11-2019 at 03:09 PM.

My slide came back from Primary and I start using the 5 moa SRO tomorrow.

Name:  F8E86DAD-261A-407C-9AB0-064098C40FFB.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  2793424B-1346-44FC-B947-B4A50506EEFB.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  30.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Some pics on the shadow 2

plenty of clearance from the port

Quote Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
    Some pics on the shadow 2

plenty of clearance from the port

Someday I’ll do something like this.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Mine just came in - very nice multi-tool for shooting bag

Shot the SRO 5 moa today for the first time. Definitely prefer it to the 2.5 SRO and the DP Pro 2.5. Could see getting rid of a bunch of other red dots.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

All ears as I’m in need of another PMO (using a 2.5 SRO) for a new game pistola & then something closer to year end for a Staccato P DUO ..... hmmmm ...........
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 08-13-2019 at 09:58 PM.

User Tag List