Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1168

Thread: New 365 looks like! P365x macro

FDEZ-3 arrived. Snug to get on and I don't look forward to needing to remove it. My preliminary impressions are positive dry firing with it, and it gives me more real estate to build my grip with my support hand. Look forward to shooting it tomorrow.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have a question concerning a

P365 X Macro Romeo-X 9mm

a friend is buying one and he wants me to help him sight it in. It has not shipped yet.

I have zero time behind a P365 and a factory mounted optic. I am assuming the optic will come mounted.

Should I trust Sig to have mounted this optic correctly (torqued and loctite)?

I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere in the 100 pages, but work is being a grizzly bear lately and my extra time is minimal on the net.

thanks in advance
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I wouldn't.

I also wouldn’t trust anything to be torqued properly. One of our agency issued P365XLs with factory mounted Romeo Zero Elite arrived at my office with loose screws. They do have some kind of factory thread locker already on them though.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

P365 X Macro Romeo-X 9mme red

a friend is buying one and he wants me to help him sight it in. It has not shipped yet.

I have zero time behind a P365 and a factory mounted optic. I am assuming the optic will come mounted.

I apologize if this is mentioned somewhere in the 100 pages, but work is being a grizzly bear lately and my extra time is minimal on the net.

thanks in advance
    I would not trust sig to.mount this right

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    FDEZ-3 arrived. Snug to get on and I don't look forward to needing to remove it. My preliminary impressions are positive dry firing with it, and it gives me more real estate to build my grip with my support hand. Look forward to shooting it tomorrow.
    Those will shoot great

P365 X Macro Romeo-X 9mm

thanks in advance
    Remove, degrease, loctite, torque to spec, zero.
    **OK**

I think I might order one of the FDEZ #3 backstraps. They look interesting.
    **OK**

P365 X Macro Romeo-X 9mm

thanks in advance
    I'd certainly would verify it at least. The Sig Romeo Zero elite install instructions specify 9 in-lb of torque, which is a curious value because there are not a lot of torque wrenches that go that low. It's also not a lot, relative to other typical values (Holosun typically specs 15 in lb for instance).

Can't go wrong with removing it and reinstalling yourself; that's probably what I'd do also.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'd certainly would verify it at least. The Sig Romeo Zero elite install instructions specify 9 in-lb of torque, which is a curious value because there are not a lot of torque wrenches that go that low. It's also not a lot, relative to other typical values (Holosun typically specs 15 in lb for instance).

Can't go wrong with removing it and reinstalling yourself; that's probably what I'd do also.
    My Felo starts at 13 in-lb
    Real Avid Smart TORQ starts at 10 in-lb
    Wheeler FAT starts at 10 in-lb
    Wheeler Digital FAT starts at 15 in-lb
    Fix-it-sticks mini starts at 6, but the next increment is 10, so you'd have to guestimate.

User Tag List